Whats wrong with the website's protocol?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Whats wrong with the website's protocol?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pietmark 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cat9u
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello,

I have been doing website’s anti-candida protocol the for five weeks now and have more recently discovered this forum. I can see that many participants are not following the website protocol and are in particular following guidelines set by Raster and Able. I have found Rasters safe food list and can see some differences (for example apricots are allowed and yogurt is not) but I can’t find a complete plan with supplements and timeline. Able seems to be out of the forum now so I can’t find his plan. I am eager to know what is wrong or missing from the website’s plan and why people are choose other protocols. Raster and others, I’d appreciate your opinions.

Thanks,

Cat9u

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well I don’t have a plan and I recommend professional advice because this can take as long as 6-18 months and every person is unique.  Also you should determine whether you really have candida related complex (CRC) first before doing all of this because it can be quite expensive and lead to a variety of issues down the road.  Just the diet itself is quite expensive, maybe 2-3x more expensive than what most americans eat.

In general the stricter you get staring out the less complications you’ll get.  The supplements are what really get you better and not just the diet by itself.

-raster

Cat9u
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks Raster for your input. I am not seeing a practitioner and have not been tested for candida recently but 15 years ago I came down with a pretty intense case of psoriasis, and after much research I took the candida stool test and it showed elevated levels, I took Nystatin and the psoriasis cleared up 90% within a week. I was never able to get my elbows and knees cleared but since there was no discomfort I just lived with it. Unfortunately it has slowly gotten worse over time and knowing that it is an autoimmune disorder I have never felt quite comfortable with just letting it be. This is why I thought to do a candida cleanse to improve my psoriasis. I am in good health other than this skin condition (and some bloating/gas that I had never thought much about until now). I assumed that it could only be a good thing for my health overall and that even if it didn’t help the psoriasis it would do no harm, am I correct in this assumption?

One more question- I’m pretty sure that I’ve experienced die-off symptoms, extreme flu-like fatigue during the first detox week and milder fatigue that comes and goes but has persisted (arms and legs feeling physically weak). I took these symptoms as a confirmation of candida overgrowth, do you agree?

Thank you for sharing your insight with me and so many others

Cat9u

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Die off can also be caused by other gut flora imbalances such as SIBO and it can also be caused by impaired liver health so its hard to say what is causing it.

Some people who do the treat yourself route get in much worse shape.  For instance one person had a thyroid disorder that got worse and they couldn’t handle any foods over time and basically freaked out and went into a psych ward.  No one in their family believed that they had candida overgrowth and then they got tested and it was SIBO and something else.  There’s tons of stories of people getting worse and thats why I don’t want to create a plan for everyone because then I am kinda responsible for their well being.

Danny33 has some good psoriasis advice but its hard to search forum.  I will try to get anna to do some work to improve forum so we can search just for his posts.

-raster

pietmark
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

Just the diet itself is quite expensive, maybe 2-3x more expensive than what most americans eat.
    ========================
    That actually sounds quite weird to me, since I spend approximately an equal amount of money. If compared to my last month before I started with the diet, I spend a lot less now, since I eat a lot less and am done with cravings. But I’m not American, so it all depends.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Whats wrong with the website's protocol?’ is closed to new replies.