What's wrong with my candida regimen?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What's wrong with my candida regimen?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Hi I just wanted to connect with some people who are going through the same thing because I feel alone in this. I’ve been taking probiotics, eliminating all the harmful foods from my diet, and drinking tons of water for a month and I’m not feeling much better. About a week and a half ago I went up to 3 capsules of syntol (gradually from just one a month ago) and started taking magnesium, b complex, multivitamins, and cod liver oil. Symptoms got worse to the point I had to back off (penis skin got tight and tip got swollen and sensitive, knuckles got raw and rashed up, rash got worse everywhere, terrible brain fog, extreme fatigue and anxiety got bad). I went down to 1 capsule of syntol and the same supplements and added some oral and topical coconut oil into the mix but I don’t know if that’s enough. I want to beat this but I don’t know exactly what to do and I feel like I need someone or multiple people to follow my situation with, but no doctors believe I have a yeast infection. I would stay up on a high dose of probiotics, but the symptoms in my genitals get too bad and the other symptoms make it so hard to function throughout the day. Please if anybody has any advice for me or wants to start trading experiences, reply or private message me.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The reason your infestation is getting worse instead of better is because you’re taking Synthol. This probiotic contains two enzymes which feed the Candida thus allowing them to increase the population of the infestation. These enzymes are not produced by the human body, therefore they are not needed for processing foods. The enzymes are cellulase and hemicellulase. What these two enzymes so in the human body is break down vegetable fibers; when they’re combined with the enzymes that are in the fibers, this turns into simple sugars. The resulting sugars will simply feed any surviving Candida.

The other big problem is that Candida is kept in control by the acids formed as the beneficial intestinal flora ferment fibers. These include the insoluble fibers that contain enzymes. However, cellulase and hemicellulase enzymes digest these fibers, again creating simple sugars that can be absorbed unlike the longer chain sugar molecules of the fibers. And as mentioned before these sugars can feed the surviving Candida as not all the sugars are absorbed in the small intestine. The sugar absorbed in the small intestines is detrimental to the health of beneficial bacteria already there since they cannot feed on sugar.

Get rid of the Synthol and follow our protocol.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Able900 wrote: The reason your infestation is getting worse instead of better is because you’re taking Synthol. This probiotic contains two enzymes which feed the Candida thus allowing them to increase the population of the infestation. These enzymes are not produced by the human body, therefore they are not needed for processing foods. The enzymes are cellulase and hemicellulase. What these two enzymes so in the human body is break down vegetable fibers; when they’re combined with the enzymes that are in the fibers, this turns into simple sugars. The resulting sugars will simply feed any surviving Candida.

The other big problem is that Candida is kept in control by the acids formed as the beneficial intestinal flora ferment fibers. These include the insoluble fibers that contain enzymes. However, cellulase and hemicellulase enzymes digest these fibers, again creating simple sugars that can be absorbed unlike the longer chain sugar molecules of the fibers. And as mentioned before these sugars can feed the surviving Candida as not all the sugars are absorbed in the small intestine. The sugar absorbed in the small intestines is detrimental to the health of beneficial bacteria already there since they cannot feed on sugar.

Get rid of the Synthol and follow our protocol.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Able

How can you explain the results in this scientific research demonstrating the antifungal activity of Cellulase and Hemicellulase ???
    No to say hundreds of candida sufferers who have found relief taking Candex and other enzyme based products ???

http://www.kth.se/polopoly_fs/1.142751!/Menu/general/column-content/attachment/9B%20Review%20-%20cellulaser%20i%20bioteknik.pdf

Interested in reading the link paste it to makes it work.

Jorge

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

The other big problem is that Candida is kept in control by the acids formed as the beneficial intestinal flora ferment fibers.

Able

This statement isn’t totally true !
    What keep candida under control is the immune system and some antagonistic bacterial species.
    Acetic Acid, Butyric Acid, and Lactic Acid are produced in the colon, and a fungal overgrowth can affect any intestinal part, specially the small bowel. The mutation to a pathogenic form of candida albicans isn’t totally Ph dependable since the intestinal ph vary. There are other linked factors related to temperature and metabolic changes in the yeast cell. Candida Gablatra isn’t a polymorphic specie (don’t change), and it is considered a highly pathogenic specie involved in many intestinal overgrowth cases and diseases in spite it leaves in any Ph. Also, many people take long antibiotic rounds and never develop a candida infection even with a severe dysbiosis. Moreover, there are people who have normal levels of Butyric Acid, Lactic Acid, and Acetic Acid demonstrated by CDSA tests who also have intestinal yeast overgrowth also shown in these tests. It demonstrate the presence of acids produced by bacterias aren’t enough to avoid the fungal overgrowth. Studies cited by pioneers Drs about this syndrome such as Dr.Truss, Dr. Crook, Dr. Trowbridge, Dr. S.M. Baker, and others have confirmed this syndrome is caused by an adaptability of our immune system to the presence of fungus.
    Jorge.

xday2dazex

Thank you so much, I’m going to try your protocol first thing tomorrow. I’ll check in and update you on my progress.

xday2dazex

Hey, So I Just wanted to check in. I’m 4 days off of syntol and 3 days into the detox part of the protocol and I’m dead tired all the time. I slept about 12 hours last night. I got Swedish bitters instead of grape because It’s all I could find and I’m getting molebdenum in the mail tomorrow or the next day. Is it natural to feel so beat down that you feel like you’re going to pass out at work and be on the verge of shaking? I went to the doctor yesterday and I’ve lost 15 lbs in the past month that I was trying to diet and use syntol to get things under control. I also started getting diharrea last night. Should I move on to the next phase of the protocol and is there anything I can do to get more energy?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Are you eating anything? One of the cleanse options is to eat just moderate amounts of vegetables. Try eating more veg or some organic eggs if you’re experiencing those sort of symptoms. I’m on day 4 as well and I had an omelette with salad for dinner because I was feeling quite weak today (omelette without milk/cream/Greek yogurt sucks by the way). Perhaps the stricter cleanse can be beneficial, but it may not be practical while working, so put your safety first and don’t take any risks. I think you cross a line when you go from hungry/craving sugar to actually feeling faint and shaking.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It is very normal to feel very tired and to feel “bad” in general as you are starting the diet. For me, I felt completely drained and had a tough time getting through the days. As days, weeks, and months progressed, I slowly gained back my energy.

During the earlier part of the diet for me I did a lot of yard work because it was nice out! This completely drained me and led me to feel much worse the next day.

I experienced the passing out feelings and the shaking feelings as well; you feel like you are going completely crazy almost. This is the candida dying off in large quantities flooding your body with toxins. The molybdenum will help some with these symptoms; if you want to completely reduce or eliminate die-off symptoms, consider trying a sauna, hot tub, steam room, or even hot bath the sweat out those toxins!

You can end the detox/cleanse part of the diet any time you wish and start with the candida diet. I never did the cleanse and did the diet only.

Hope this helps! You will feel better in time!

-Raster

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Dear friend,
    I can feel with you as I went through a terrible chock with my die-offs.
    If you too got the tremors and feeling of shaking, heart palpations and the increase of you old symptoms, I know what you are going through.

Here comes my personal lesson from the last two weeks. In the night between the old year and the new year my condition was so bad that I thought I was going to die. I broke down like a little girl crying. All the toxins in my body where too much to handle for my system. After two month on the diet I didn’t have either any-more a idea what to do better. What I noticed was that I drank a lot warm water but I might have reached a point where I suspect that I got an electrolyte imbalance. I too had magnesium but no money to buy calcium. That too could have contributed to my terrible state. My sugar was always ok in the process but I felt a lot better when I after two month got a bit easy and worked into my diet items from stage 2. I too stopped to be so fast and hard fighting the candida. It looks like that the slow approach is the safer and better one for guys like me who I guess are filled with that shit.

I am 49 and got it with 17 I am sure. So, when I hit the candida with strong probiotics,SF722, and all the other stuff I did was too much for my system to handle when suddenly all the toxins where filling my system.
    I stopped with the probiotics, with the SF722 and easend on the diet. Today is my first day where I feel alive. The terrible tremor has stopped and my heart palpations too for a half day. I dont know where I stand and how it will develop but I am planning to have one week of peace of sympthoms and then take one probiotic per week for a week and then slowly but surley growing it into one a day for a week. If my system is still stable, I will go further and softly starting the SF722, etc etc.

Being slow is my motto now and not being fanatic.

You are not alone mate!
    I wish you well being and a speedy healing for you my friend!

yours
    Thomas

xday2dazex

Thanks everyone, I felt better today after getting some extra sleep and having the extra protein from last night and this morning hit me. I’m going to stay on the cleanse for as long as I can and then start the diet. I’m so glad that I found somewhere that people understand what’s going on with me. I was very aggressive for a while and it landed me in the hospital in October, so I’m definitely slowing things down and keeping in touch with everybody on here. I finally have real hope for this situation.

Able900
    Spectator

xday2dazex wrote: Thanks everyone, I felt better today after getting some extra sleep and having the extra protein from last night and this morning hit me. I’m going to stay on the cleanse for as long as I can and then start the diet. I’m so glad that I found somewhere that people understand what’s going on with me. I was very aggressive for a while and it landed me in the hospital in October, so I’m definitely slowing things down and keeping in touch with everybody on here. I finally have real hope for this situation.

Very glad to hear you’re feeling a bit better. Stick with it and know that at least one of the forum members will always be available to answer your concerns.

Sincerely, Able

Able900
    Spectator

dvjorge wrote:

The other big problem is that Candida is kept in control by the acids formed as the beneficial intestinal flora ferment fibers.

This statement isn’t totally true !
    What keep candida under control is the immune system and some antagonistic bacterial species.
    I agree, Jorge. Well, with everything other than the “isn’t totally true part.”

Quote:
    “Although we might shudder at the thought of billions of bacteria living in our lower intestine, we are colonized by these passengers shortly after birth. However, the relationship is mostly of mutual benefit, and they shape our immune system throughout life.”

Research: Institute of Experimental Immunology, Switzerland

Published in Nature Reviews Immunology, 2004

Able

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What's wrong with my candida regimen?’ is closed to new replies.