Whats the best sign that you can end the diet and go back to a "normal diet"?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Whats the best sign that you can end the diet and go back to a "normal diet"?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bansaw 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

What is the best sign that the fight is over and you can return to “regular” eating?

I’ve heard some say that when their tongue is no longer coated, then its near the end and its a good sign.
    Is it just a subjective “wellness” you feel? What are the signs you look for that the treatment has been successful?

anti-fungals are great but there has to be a time when you stop taking them…

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You should start to cheat and see how bad you feel afterwards. Start out with something simple like some fruit or rice. Then move up to some of the other stage 2 foods.

Try out one item per week.

-raster

Bansaw
    Participant

thanks, I introduced nuts last week. I might give carrots a go soon.

I was thinking of going back to the docs and taking a candida test again and see what score I get. And a food allergy test. I was shown to be highly intolerant to yeast. I’d like to know if that value has gone down.

Fuuny thing was, at the beginning, I tested high on the Candida blood test, but my stool test was normal in terms of candida. That was puzzling but the doc was convinced enough to go with the blood test result. I must say I am so pleased I did the the diet. I has produced some very encouraging results for me.

But I know that pouring Oil of Oregano, Pau D Arco and all the other anti fungals I am doing might not be too good for my body if its too long term

Bansaw
    Participant

The only thing I got a strong, immediate reaction to was Ice Cream. When I had a bowl of that, my head went fuzzy, tiredness set in, it really was a reaction after about 30 mins.
    The other foods, like the honey and fruit smoothies gave me an initial burst of energy but probably a tiredness later. I can see that now.

I am trying to figure out where the bulk of my Candida is. If foods are giving me a reaction hours later, or even a day later, then surely the candida might be further down the digestive system. I have some anal itching perhaps caused by Candida, which makes me think of the Colon.

I’m going to take it slow. I don’t want to undo all the good work this diet has done me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Whats the best sign that you can end the diet and go back to a "normal diet"?’ is closed to new replies.