Whats the best probiotic money can buy?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Whats the best probiotic money can buy?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

piratesauce
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 7

I’m starting a probiotic soon and was wondering what the opinions on the best ones out there are? Also how many billion should I start with initially? I’ve heard 10 billion all the way up to 200 billion.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

piratesauce wrote: I’m starting a probiotic soon and was wondering what the opinions on the best ones out there are? Also how many billion should I start with initially? I’ve heard 10 billion all the way up to 200 billion.

It’s best if you start slowly with a probiotic since they contain such powerful antifungal properties. You can take one bottle and then move up to a higher count.
    A good one to start out with is “Probioplus DDS” manufactured by UAS Laboratories. This contains 10 billion CFU/g which is a good starter. This one contains the very important L. acidophilus DDS-1 strain. iHerb has this at the link below, but I’m sure other stores do as well. Be sure to request that it’s packed in an ice pack if you order online.

http://www.iherb.com/UAS-Labs-Probioplus-DDS-10-Billion-CFU-g-100-Veggie-Caps/12944?at=0

Able

piratesauce
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 7

I found it on amazon, thank you.

So I should just start with 1 cap a day? Before bed is the best time right?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would start out one a day and eventually move to 2-3 per day. I take mine with meals(per my naturopath), however it is recommended that you take them between meals.

I would do 1x per day for first week, and then 2x per day second week, and 3x per week after 3-4 weeks (or something like this, you can do whatever you want of course).

The one I take is called HMF neuro and contains 12.5 billion probiotic (5 strains); it is the only probiotic that contains human micro flora which binds to your intestinal walls (supposedly) better than any other probiotic. I might get some megaflora soon myself though to mix it up. HMF forte is a prebiotic that you can take before a probiotic (don’t have to of course).

You might want to stock up on a few different kinds in one shipment or a few bottles so that you can maximize the $20 refrigeration shipping charge.

For maximum success, alternate the brands of probiotic you take to get different strains in your gut.

-Raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Whats the best probiotic money can buy?’ is closed to new replies.