What's the best prebiotic to take? Resistant starch?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What's the best prebiotic to take? Resistant starch?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bjh22
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 14

What are some of the best prebiotics to take in order to feed the probiotics?

I’ve read some good things about resistant starch. Some people recommend buying unmodified potato starch from the grocery store and taking up to 4 tablespoons per day. Is it okay to consume this form of starch while on a candida diet?

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

try it and see how you feel. but probably better to wait until the candida is mostly gone to start. make sure to start with less than 1 tablespoon and work your way up. I take ps and I think it is helpful.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

bjh22;58770 wrote: What are some of the best prebiotics to take in order to feed the probiotics?

I’ve read some good things about resistant starch. Some people recommend buying unmodified potato starch from the grocery store and taking up to 4 tablespoons per day. Is it okay to consume this form of starch while on a candida diet?

Lactofiltrum.!

Jorge

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What's the best prebiotic to take? Resistant starch?’ is closed to new replies.