What's happening?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What's happening?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  diecandida 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

diecandida
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hello everyone,

I’ve started a Candida treatment, I’ve been on it for 2 days now. I’ve had problems with my inestines for years, so I’m choosing a Candida treatment to see if it can help me in any way.

Suddenly yesterday, it started itching real bad at the outside of my stomach and it’s all red (looks like Candida outbreak (never had this stuff ever before)). Do you think this is an allergic reaction to the Candida treatment, or is it Candida trying to “escape” my body???

I got these red rashes on one hand only, and on my stomach (from groin to chest).

I’m taking:
    Olive Oil (ozonides)
    Black Walnut Hulls (Juglans nigra)
    Wormwood Oil (Artemisia absinthium)
    Clove Oil (Syzygium aromaticum)
    Black Cumin Oil (Nigella Sativa)
    Oregano Oil (Origanum vulgare)
    Artemesia (Levant Wormseed) Oil (Artemisia cina)

I’m not allergic to nuts or anything I know about…

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

Well from the large amount of antifungals you’re taking, it’s no surprise you’re having bad reactions.

The main idea for this protocol/treatment is to take things slowly.
    You are definitely taking waaaay too many antifungals all at once, and you will feel much better by decreasing to a manageable dose and upping them very slowly.

I keep saying this, but remember, this is a marathon and not a sprint.
    By overdoing things, you’re feeling worse, and are likely negatively affecting your kidneys, liver and adrenals. Make sure you’re detoxing well, and decrease the dosage of your antifungals.

Now on to the matter at hand.
    The itchiness isn’t the candida trying to escape, but likely either a reaction to the antifungals (could be oil of oregano), or the die-off toxins irritating your skin around your stomach.

My guess is the die-off is the culprit.

Make sure you’re taking plenty of vitamin C, take your Molybdenum amino acid chelate, and try ginger or nettle leaf tea.
    You should also try a sauna 3 or more times a week, or have a relaxing bath every day.

You will feel much better by following this. 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is an important post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst8180_Doing-too-much-too-fast.aspx

You are definitely overdoing it. The antifungals won’t cure your infection, all they do is kill the yeast. You need to do more than this. You need to replenish your beneficial gut flora.

I tell most forum members to plan on a 6-18 month recovery time to get better and you are not going to get better faster by taking more antifungals.

The reason you are having skin rashes is because the toxins are overburdening your liver and then your body has to detox the toxins via the skin. What are you taking to support your liver and kidneys from die-off toxins?

-raster

diecandida

I dont take anything specific to help my liver and kidney’s I suppose …

Next to the Oil blend specified (yes, it’s already mixed) I take some supplements to help clean the inestines, organs, and the whole system.

I use a mix of L-Glutamine, Colloidal Silver, Humic Acid, Fulvic Acid, pH Balance Drops (mineral solution), Silicia Gel, Zeolite (Clinoptilolite), Methylsulfonylmethane, Chlorine Dioxide, DMSO, BioCare Replete Intensive (Probiotic & Prebiotic cure), 2QR Gel (this is a patented gel that kills inestinal bacteria).

I do also take Adrenal Cortex.

raster
    Participant

You’ll need to do a lot more than this to detox. Here are some good ways to detox:

http://drlwilson.com/detox_protocols.htm

I also recommend taking some milk thistle and other liver cleansing herbs. The best milk thistle product out there in my opinion is super milk thistle x by integrative thereaputics.

-raster

diecandida

raster;49754 wrote: You’ll need to do a lot more than this to detox. Here are some good ways to detox:

http://drlwilson.com/detox_protocols.htm

I also recommend taking some milk thistle and other liver cleansing herbs. The best milk thistle product out there in my opinion is super milk thistle x by integrative thereaputics.

-raster

Have you ever done the Coffee enema? I’ve done some enema before, but never with coffee. Does it work in a decent manner (better than saline solution)?

raster
    Participant

I would look at other ways to detox other than the coffee enemas. I would focus on sweating out the toxins and taking herbal remedies to help detox.

-raster

diecandida

raster;49758 wrote: I would look at other ways to detox other than the coffee enemas. I would focus on sweating out the toxins and taking herbal remedies to help detox.

-raster

Okay, thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What's happening?’ is closed to new replies.