What's a good brand of Coconut Oil?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What's a good brand of Coconut Oil?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  quick 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #79799

    quick
    Member
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

    I’m about done with my first Anti-fungal and about to start on Coconut oil and was curious as to which brand or brands were good.

    #79810

    sammcl
    Member
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

    quick wrote: I’m about done with my first Anti-fungal and about to start on Coconut oil and was curious as to which brand or brands were good.

    I think this answer depends on where you are from… where are you based?

    Also you want to make sure you get Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil.

    For example a really good brand in the UK: http://www.tiana-coconut.com/virgin_coconut_oil.htm

    #79811

    quick
    Member
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

    Midwest of the US.

    #79812

    sammcl
    Member
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

    quick wrote: Midwest of the US.

    I shall wait for someone else from the US to answer. I don’t want to give you duff advice mate.

    But, what you are looking for is Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil.

    #79813

    sammcl
    Member
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151
    #79814

    quick
    Member
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

    I appreciate the help sammcl! I’ve got a vitamin shoppe nearby, so I’ll check that out today!

    #79985

    quick
    Member
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

    I noticed today that the Coconut Oil I bought it just Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and not Extra Virgin. The brand is Now Healthy Foods. Should this be a cause for concern?

    #79989

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    quick wrote: I noticed today that the Coconut Oil I bought it just Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and not Extra Virgin. The brand is Now Healthy Foods. Should this be a cause for concern?

    Coconut oil which is not virgin or extra virgin is called RBD coconut oil.

    The letters, RBD tell the story because the letters stand for Refined, Bleached, and Deodorized.

    Able

    #79991

    quick
    Member
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

    So because this type is virgin, it should be alright is what you’re saying?

    Quick

    #79992

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    quick wrote: So because this type is virgin, it should be alright is what you’re saying?

    I don’t think there’s really any difference; and I’ve used both.

    Able

    #79994

    quick
    Member
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

    Thanks Able, I’m just want to make sure I do everything to the T. I don’t want any setbacks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What's a good brand of Coconut Oil?’ is closed to new replies.