what would be considered a candida symptom?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions what would be considered a candida symptom?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

As stated:

If you receive a Candida-type symptom or other strong reactions to any test food now or later, you should stop having it immediately. If you believe the reaction is die-off related, you can lessen the amount and try again in three days. If you believe it’s an allergic or Candida related symptom, you can try again in two weeks.

This just so confuses me.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

PrettyInPink23 wrote: As stated: If you receive a Candida-type symptom or other strong reactions to any test food now or later, you should stop having it immediately. If you believe the reaction is die-off related, you can lessen the amount and try again in three days. If you believe it’s an allergic or Candida related symptom, you can try again in two weeks.

Have you experience die-off symptoms or are you unsure whether you have or not?

Do you know if you have allergies?

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

Oh YESSSSSSSSSS to die off. FOR SURE

Before i found this info here…i was doing my own thing…antifungals like crazy, eating bad, no liver pills….etc…no vitamins… feeling bad

Allergic…acording to my dr…gluten.
    Im getting a copy of those results

When i stopped eating gluten 8 months ago, i immidately felt better….but the die off crap and infections continued……..

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

PrettyInPink23 wrote: As stated:If you receive a Candida-type symptom or other strong reactions to any test food now or later, you should stop having it immediately. If you believe the reaction is die-off related, you can lessen the amount and try again in three days. If you believe it’s an allergic or Candida related symptom, you can try again in two weeks.

This just so confuses me.

Die-off symptoms any or all of the following:

•headache
    •skin breakouts (rash)
    •nausea
    •dizziness
    •fuzzy thinking
    •inability to focus
    •depression
    •anxiety
    •general moodiness, angry outbursts
    •diarrhea
    •constipation
    •joint & muscle pain
    •flu-like body aches
    •sore throat
    •fatigue
    •exhaustion
    •need for more sleep
    •sleeplessness
    •sweating
    •chills
    •gas & bloating
    •flatulence

As far as allergy symptoms, think about how you felt with the allergic symptoms before you stopped eating the gluten.

The symptoms and side effects of a Candida albicans infestation can include any combination of the following.

inability to think clearly or concentrate
    acid reflux
    thrush (white coating on tongue)
    reoccurring yeast infections
    headaches – migraines
    cravings for sweets
    hyperactivity
    mood swings – irritability
    dizziness
    poor memory
    persistent cough
    foggy thought pattern
    cystitis (inflammation of the bladder)
    reoccurring UTI’s (urinary tract infections)
    PMS & menstrual irregularities
    chronic body pain and/or joint pains
    flu-like symptoms
    asthma
    swollen, sore, and red lower lip
    hay fever symptoms
    sinusitis
    acne
    eczema
    general nausea
    depression, anxiety, panic attacks
    fungal infections of the nails & skin
    athlete’s foot
    fungal rash
    weight gain or weight loss
    ear infections
    chronic fatigue & tiredness
    allergies – sensitivity to perfume, tobacco smoke and petrol
    bloating, gas & flatulence
    itching anus
    low sex drive
    diarrhea
    constipation

If you think these lists of symptoms seem to overlap, you’re right; which is why it’s sometimes difficult to know what you’re experiencing, but normally, over time, you’ll learn to recognize what’s causing a symptoms.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

So prettyinpink, back to your first statement…

I guess you know what an allergy “reaction” feels like since you know you are allergic to gluten. Do you remember how you’d feel after eating something with gluten in it? Well, in general, you should feel pretty bad (if you have bad leaky gut) and thats why something with gluten in it should be a test food item.

Other people have this same allergic sensitivity to other foods such as yogurt, meats, some veggies, oat bran, buckwheat, etc. Those are typically foods people test out while on phase 1 of the diet, and some people feel a “reaction” after testing it. When healing yourself, your gut will heal, so the next time you eat this item you may or may not be allergic to it.

Let me give you an example from my own experience. I have been allergic to potatoes for over 6 months. After 4 months on the diet I go on a trip to LA and have to go off the diet because I’m on vacation in an unhealthy city. I decide to test out potatoes and get a reaction. Then 4 months later I decide to try it again, and I get a very very slight reaction. Then another month later when I try it again, I don’t notice any symptoms. My allergies have become healed so now I can handle it occasionally. While many of you may cringe to this idea, I feel that is something you can look forward to after 9 months on the diet. This could be replaced for greek yogurt, oat bran, etc…whatever you are allergic to.

Die-off symptoms are completely different but very similar. Potatoes shouldn’t cause die-off because they feed candida. But if it was yogurt, kefir, rutabega, onions, garlic, etc…it can cause a die-off reaction. I haven’t personally had any die-off reactions so I don’t know what its like, but you might feel a little something after a strong dose of antifungals.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘what would be considered a candida symptom?’ is closed to new replies.