WHAT WORKED FOR ME (made an account just to post this)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice WHAT WORKED FOR ME (made an account just to post this)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Vegan Catlady 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #110016

    saurusboy
    Member
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

    I’ve been suffering from a weird fungus that grows incessantly on my scalp, under my eyebrows, in my nose, all throughout my mouth and on my lips. It’s been a nightmare (seemed like a mix of seborrheic dermatitis and cadida). I don’t want to make this super long and I’m also not sure if others have posted about this, but after I drank this homemade mixture, the white fungus on my lips dried up and came off and the fungus on my tongue scraped off easily with a tongue scraper (this all happened within a half hour after drinking it). The fungus on my scalp doesn’t grow as quickly and it’s been a miracle for me. Knock on wood.

    1 tablespoon of baking soda
    1 tablespoon of maple syrup (I used Aunt Jamima)
    Mix both thoroughly in a small glass of water
    Drink it

    That’s it. I felt like I had a duty to post this info because I would have given my world to know about it years ago. It works best on an empty stomach but I do it maybe twice a day, sometimes after I’ve eaten food and it still works well. They say the concoction is being used to treat cancer? And they say cancer is a fungus so it makes sense why it’s been dying off for me. Apparently the syrup absorbs the baking soda and gets it in your system better than drinking the baking soda alone. I don’t know the logistics, all I know is it works for me. I’d been washing my hair with baking soda, apple cidar vinegar, you name it, and the results weren’t great. But I finally realized you need to start with inside your body and annihilate the root of the fungus.

    Lemme know if you have any questions!

    #110036

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    saurusboy;48537 wrote: 1 tablespoon of baking soda
    1 tablespoon of maple syrup (I used Aunt Jamima)
    Mix both thoroughly in a small glass of water

    Drink it

    You drink it. This post has to be a joke.

    And they say cancer is a fungus so it makes sense why it’s been dying off for me.

    Can you tell us who “they” are? Is this a scientist who happens to live next door?

    First of all, cancer can be caused by many different factors but none of them are called “fungi.” Basically, cancer first occurs when a normal body cell mutates and then multiplies; eventually the mutated cells begin to grow out of control causing tumors, etc. In addition, cancer cells contain membranes and fungi cells do not, so we’re talking about two entirely different things here.

    Sean

    #110048

    Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

    He’s probably talking about Dr. Tullio Simoncini. There are a hundred baking soda/molasses links on the internet. Some people say it works. I’ve never tried it.

    #110049

    saurusboy
    Member
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

    Sean — by “they” i’m referring to the hundreds of recent articles i found when googling “maple syrup baking soda cancer fungi”, similar to what ruffian said.

    #110052

    lockie86
    Participant
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 76

    Thanks Sean.

    So you really don’t think that cancer can be caused by candida being loose in the bloostream? That’s really reassuring if so! :-))

    I’ve seen websites like this one http://candidacleanser.com/ which claim that candida loose in the bloodstream leads directly to ‘most cancers’! Here’s what they say:

    1. First the Candida fungi roots itself in the deep connective tissue (in the various organs.)

    2. The fungus then expands, the body responds by attempting to encyst the fungi colonies, with the outcome being the formation of neoplasias, basically a tumor forms around the fungus.

    3. Growth both in the surrounding tissue and other areas of the body (metastasis).

    4. Progressive exhaustion of the body with consequential total body invasion.

    This is obviously very alarming if true, but then the site does seem to be very unprofesssional, full of typos, and preying on everyone’s worse fears over cancer.

    And I know there are other schools of thought on here that say the symptoms of candida are due not to the candida itself travelling beyond the gut, but the many different toxins that the candida creates within the colon which then enter the bloodstream.

    So do you think candida itself gets into the bloodstream, or just the toxins it produces?

    I presumed that is you had a ‘leaky gut’ that the candida would be getting out into the bloodstream along with the food particles?

    Would be great to hear your thoughts on this.

    Those Candida Cleanser people do seem like scammers, but it’s hard not to worry at the same time!

    Many thanks,

    Mark, UK

    #110083

    klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

    lockie86;48573 wrote: Thanks Sean.

    So you really don’t think that cancer can be caused by candida being loose in the bloostream? That’s really reassuring if so! :-))

    I’ve seen websites like this one http://candidacleanser.com/ which claim that candida loose in the bloodstream leads directly to ‘most cancers’! Here’s what they say:

    1. First the Candida fungi roots itself in the deep connective tissue (in the various organs.)

    2. The fungus then expands, the body responds by attempting to encyst the fungi colonies, with the outcome being the formation of neoplasias, basically a tumor forms around the fungus.

    3. Growth both in the surrounding tissue and other areas of the body (metastasis).

    4. Progressive exhaustion of the body with consequential total body invasion.

    This is obviously very alarming if true, but then the site does seem to be very unprofesssional, full of typos, and preying on everyone’s worse fears over cancer.

    And I know there are other schools of thought on here that say the symptoms of candida are due not to the candida itself travelling beyond the gut, but the many different toxins that the candida creates within the colon which then enter the bloodstream.

    So do you think candida itself gets into the bloodstream, or just the toxins it produces?

    I presumed that is you had a ‘leaky gut’ that the candida would be getting out into the bloodstream along with the food particles?

    Would be great to hear your thoughts on this.

    Those Candida Cleanser people do seem like scammers, but it’s hard not to worry at the same time!

    Many thanks,

    Mark, UK

    What you are describing is invasive candidiasis, not related to “candida related complex/fungi related disease”. Only people with a very weak immunesys. can get that (invas. candidiasis).

    #110084

    klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

    saurusboy;48570 wrote: Sean — by “they” i’m referring to the hundreds of recent articles i found when googling “maple syrup baking soda cancer fungi”, similar to what ruffian said.

    Again, if you understand what cancer is, and what a fungi is you will laugh your head of by that statement 🙂 Sorry if I sound rude. But hey, just show us wrong. Just remember what “scientific standard” means..

    @Able, aren’t you confusing eukaryotic cells such as fungi and human with prokaryotic cells, bacteria? Last have a more permeable cellswalls then eukaryotic cells.

    Both fungi and human cells are similar, thereby it’s difficult to have an effective anti-fungal drug that only harms fungi.

    #110115

    lockie86
    Participant
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 76

    Thanks, would still be great to hear what @able900 thinks about this, as I’m still not clear on it! :-))

    I presumed that if you had a ‘leaky gut’ the candida would be getting out into the bloodstream along with the food particles?

    So the leaks only let out the food particles, and not the candida itself?

    Some people seem to be saying that candida itself gets into the bloodstream, which causes all the symptoms, and other people say it’s just the toxins produced by the candida that spread all over, causing the symptoms?

    Sorry for thickness as I’m not v scientific.

    Thanks!

    #116376

    Vegan Catlady
    Member
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

    Wow, its really not that hard to find the dozens of articles on the connection between cancer and fungi.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=cancer+fungus+connection&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

    For someone who hasnt been a researcher long and doesnt look for the references that the article writers use, the connection between cancer and fungus would appear huge and overwhelming.

    THE POINT (if anyone reads the articles) is not that you have candida and then it turns into cancer, but that candida can create acidosis if left untreated long enough, by the eliminatory glands and organs getting overwhelmed with toxins and the lymph becoming sluggish. Adding baking soda,alkalizing the body, is a well known path some people take. Cancer thrives in an acid environment (not to be confused with the acidic gut).

    Im not saying this is accurate, I am saying the possibilities are evident.

    I feel bad for the person who started this post-
    All I interpreted as a result was ” if we havent come to the same conclusion prior to you posting your experience,your dumb for having posted it”.

    At the risk of being thrown off this forum, the response here was cruel 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WHAT WORKED FOR ME (made an account just to post this)’ is closed to new replies.