WHAT WORKED FOR ME (I made an account just to post this)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions WHAT WORKED FOR ME (I made an account just to post this)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Peyt 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

saurusboy
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

I’ve been suffering from a weird fungus that grows incessantly on my scalp, under my eyebrows, in my nose, all throughout my mouth and on my lips. It’s been a nightmare (seemed like a mix of seborrheic dermatitis and cadida). I don’t want to make this super long and I’m also not sure if others have posted about this, but after I drank this homemade mixture, the white fungus on my lips dried up and came off and the fungus on my tongue scraped off easily with a tongue scraper (This all happened within a half hour after drinking it). The fungus on my scalp doesn’t grow as quickly and it’s been a miracle for me. Knock on wood.

1 tablespoon of baking soda
    1 tablespoon of maple syrup (I used Aunt Jamima)
    Mix both thoroughly in a small glass of water
    Drink it

That’s it. I felt like I had a duty to post this info because I would have given my world to know about it years ago. It works best on an empty stomach but I do it maybe twice a day, sometimes after I’ve eaten food and it still works well. They say the concoction is being used to treat cancer? And they say cancer is a fungus so it makes sense why it’s been dying off for me. Apparently the syrup absorbs the baking soda and gets it in your system better than drinking the baking soda alone. I don’t know the logistics, all I know is it works for me. I’d been washing my hair with baking soda, apple cidar vinegar, you name it, and the results weren’t great. But I finally realized you need to start with inside your body and annihilate the root of the fungus.

Lemme know if you have any questions!

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

Sounds good but I’m worried about the sugar content in maple syrup, sounds like your just feeding the candida to me :s but thanks for sharing! Glad it worked for you!

saurusboy

That was my initial concern as well since syrup is completely acidic, but the syrup is used to trick your system and ultimately get the baking soda into your body quicker — apparently the baking soda (the “poison”) is much stronger than the syrup.

Viva
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 7

I’m so happy for you! I have suffered from dermatitis on my face for six years now and has been hard for me to go out in public sometimes. Part of me is tempted to do this, but I’m so afraid to undo everything that I’ve done over the past two months…has your dermatitis come back since? Any other candida symptoms appeared?

saurusboy

from what I’ve read online, it takes a month or so of drinking the concoction everyday to rid yourself of it for good. So I still see flare ups, but i usually drink the baking soda and syrup right away and will feel the flare up die off within a half hour. It sounds like we have different forms of dermatitis, but my recommendation for you would be to put a hearty spoonful of baking soda in the water and mixing it with a small amount of maple syrup. If you notice anything go awry, you can just stop taking it. I would definitely say it is worth a shot. To answer your other question, I haven’t seen any other symptoms of candida arise — knock on wood.

Peyt
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 51

saurusboy,
    Can I ask what were the die off symptoms you experienced?
    What you have written is very interetsing to me, since I had heard that Baking Soda changes the PH of the body by making it more alkaline and since Candida lives in a Acidic enviroment it can not surrvie … but I never actually knew someone who has tried it.. . So thanks for this post… I would be interested to know what your die off symptoms where …

And 1 table spoon? The article I read said to start with 1 tea spoon… did you start out with 1 table spoon??
    Thanks
    Peyt.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WHAT WORKED FOR ME (I made an account just to post this)’ is closed to new replies.