What were your initial symptoms that linked you to candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What were your initial symptoms that linked you to candida?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chloerachelle
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 1

Mine was fatigue, bloating, tinnutits, ibs like symptoms & mood swings.

Fylgia
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 23

My first hint to candida was recurring thrush both north and south around the same time I inexplicably developed severe GERD (acid reflux), and prilosec and localized antifungals did nothing to ease any symptoms.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Mine was seizures caused by mold poisoning and poor lifestyle. When I researched mold poisoning I found out about it. I then started to do acupuncture as suggested by a coworker and the acupuncturist kept on saying the word candida. I was so brain dead I didn’t really pick it up or know what they were talking about. Then I continued to research about mold poisoning and learned about it a second time. I then went to my naturopath who started to treat me after doing it on my own for 4 months. I have a story if you want to see it.

-raster

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Thrush, bloating that happened overnight with reflux, chronic sinus infections. Change of bowel habits

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What were your initial symptoms that linked you to candida?’ is closed to new replies.