What type of kefir grains??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What type of kefir grains??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kkmetz04 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kkmetz04
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

I am getting ready to buy my kefir grains and was wondering if anyone has opinions as to wha they prefer milk, coconut, or water kefir, and why. Thanks!!

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

I’d like to know the answer to this as well.

Does it matter what kind of milk you use with kefir? Full-fat, low-fat, skimmed milk, organic…etc. Aren’t we supposed to be avoiding dairy?

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

Bumping

Lorelei
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 28

I can’t comment on which kefir grains to get because I have not used any (yet.)
    If you search for kefir, you’ll find some links in the forum on recommended brands.

I just purchased water kefir grains (http://www.savvyteasandherbs.com/products/Water-Kefir-Grains-Japanese.html) and they are still brewing. Won’t be done for another 2 to 3 days. I never liked milk/yoghurt and these actually sounded tasty with lots of probiotics. I’ll let you know in a couple of days if I like them.

Kkmetz04
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

Are you worried with the amount of sugar that the water kefir contains? I read somewhere that it actually contains up to 20 percent sugar. That is the reason I have been hesitant purchasing any grains yet, but I agree that the water sounds much better than the milk.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What type of kefir grains??’ is closed to new replies.