What to eat while cleansing?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What to eat while cleansing?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mrs.candida 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

chrystieann
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’m starting this diet tomorrow and can’t find anywhere a plan of what to eat for the cleaning phase. I see what food I can eat, but was hoping to find something like a plan or recipes for foods to eat on the cleanse.
    Can anyone give me tips on what to eat for breakfast? Eating veggies for lunch and dinner is natural to me, but not breakfast. Any ideas?

Thank you

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Embrace veggies for breakfast! It seems weird at first, but you get used to it quickly πŸ™‚ Now I feel weird when I don’t have them.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

When you start adding foods other than green vegetables to a cleanse, you’re basically either going off the cleanse or doing a less effective cleanse. One boiled egg a day, for example, is acceptable for a less effective cleanse. There is only so much you can do with vegetables. You can always skip the cleanse and start with the strict forum diet and just eat less animal protein for a week, and you could still have the drinks for the cleanse.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

This is what I ate for 3 days of cleansing, breakfast is top row, then lunch then dinner. Good Luck!

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Your food is so glamorous, mrs candida πŸ™‚

chrystieann
    Topics: 1

Thank you! That is helpful! I love the pictures. I thought I was on the wrong track eating veggies for breakfast, but I guess that is what I was supposed to do.

mrs.candida

Thanks Shay! I It helps me, if I focus on making a pretty plate even if it’s not what I feel like eating. It’s more enjoyable.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Totally! Alexalgebra told me he bought a fancy plate to eat from πŸ™‚ I think it’s a good idea.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

It’s not fancy or pretty that does it for me…I have to have plates with cute animals on them, LOL! If I’m ever feeling down or sad, looking at kawaii cartoons or pictures of baby animals will cheer me up like nothing else. It’s ridiculous. So when I have a crappy boring veggie meal (AGAIN), I put it on a fun plate with teddy bears and heart balloons or bunnies or whatever, haha

Stalina
    Topics: 0

Good that you refuse to stop eating! Why not go a step further and refuse to get taken in by these types of ‘cleanses’? No offence meant, but in my opinion these aren’t very healthy and usually intended for fast weight (water) loss. From what I’ve heard you won’t feel too good if you do this and not eat, people misinterpret this as being ‘good’ for the body, however, I feel it’s the body protesting at not being given enough nourishment. Eat healthily – fruit and veg etc, drink water and the body is capable of ‘cleansing’ itself!

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

Mrs. Candida, your food plates look lovely. I need to do that.

mrs.candida

Alex, your comment cracked me up! Next time I’m feeling blue I’ll eat my veggies in my sons Happy Hippo bowl!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What to eat while cleansing?’ is closed to new replies.