What to do when I've tried everything!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What to do when I've tried everything!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Christina 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

euhrick
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I was able to get rid of candida the first time I had it and after reintroducing too much sugar it came back 🙁 This time around it has been really hard to maintain and live with. I have had very intense itching to the point where it wakes me up in the middle of the night. I am very careful about my diet, but it doesn’t seem to matter. I think I am immune to all natural anti fungals… I’ve tried them all! Did this happen to anyone else and what did you do to fix it??

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Where are you experiencing the itching? Have you tried some topical antifungals like coconut oil or tea tree oil?

Maybe you can give us an idea of what you think caused the flare-up, and what changes you’ve implemented to your diet etc?

euhrick
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Yes. Tried all topical treatments. The itching is on arms, legs, and pretty much every where else. My hair has started to fall out as well. I think the flare up was due to too much sugar introduced into the diet. Since then (November) I have eliminated all sugar, grains, dairy, and gluten. It helps sometimes, but for the most part I still wake up in the middle of the night with intense itching and BAD yeast infections.

Christina
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

Well I’ve been there and the only thing I’ve found that works are adding enemas. I’ve done Apple Cider Vinegar enemas. Garlic water enemas. Probiotic enemas… and last but not least Coconut oil or Aloe Vera juice enemas…and I noticed major improvement.

Christina
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

Other things I’ve tried include digestive enzymes, herbs, oregano oil, coconut oil and Pau D’ Arco Tea and enemas.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What to do when I've tried everything!!’ is closed to new replies.