What time of the day to take Probiotics, antifungals, and digestive enzymes? able, raster

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What time of the day to take Probiotics, antifungals, and digestive enzymes? able, raster

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rdj123
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 12

I have been taking megaflora probiotics when I wake up before eating. I have been taking the digestive enzymes during my lunch and dinner (my breakfast is usually small – 2 hard-boiled eggs) and have been taking Candida Cleanse (antifungal) immediately after breakfast. What is the optimal time to take these 3 supplements and can they interfere with each other if taken in the wrong order, etc.?

Thanks in advance for your help,

RJ

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Able suggests taking probiotics away from meals while I think they should be taken with meals. Digestive enzymes should be taken with meals. The antifungal should be taken away from meals and probiotics.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘What time of the day to take Probiotics, antifungals, and digestive enzymes? able, raster’ is closed to new replies.