What should I start to reintroduce first ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What should I start to reintroduce first ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jennyska
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 26

Hey everyone πŸ™‚
    So I will be finishing my detox on lemon water and raw or steamed veggies on sunday , I know its a bit too early to ask now, but I need to buy stuff. After that I will start to reintroduce foods moving into 1st stage: So what I am planning to do is to reintroduce one food each 3 days,and I am planning to start with buckwheat flakes , then after 3 days eggs, after 3 chicken etc. Of course the main part of my diet will consist of steamed or raw veggies and lemon water in the morning, plus I will start antifungals, with coconut oil. Is this the right procedure please ?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Jenny.

Continuing with the lemon water is a good idea, and starting coconut oil as your first antifungal is also perfect. If you have Molybdenum, this is a good time to go ahead and start raising that amount to two pills a day unless you’re already taking that amount. If you’re not taking it, I would make that purchase before Sunday and start it before starting the coconut oil as this alone often causes die-off symptoms. Also eat very, very small amounts of food so that you do not shock your digestive system with lots of food right from the beginning.

Good luck.
    Able

jennyska
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 26

Thank you πŸ™‚
    So I’m doing the right thing then, thats good. πŸ™‚ Today I went to the organic health store (unfortunately vegan again, so they do not do any eggs) because I went to buy buckwheat flakes. And I came across the brown rice flakes and chickpeas. What do you think about these two items in terms of stage one ? (both organic)

Thank you πŸ™‚
    Jenny (and also I am starting to feel better each day, and I think when all the symptoms are gone and I feel as good as before I’ll come to America (if thats where you’re from ) and give you a big hug, ha ha πŸ˜€ ) Thank you πŸ™‚

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would not take any rice products other than rice bran until phase 2. Rice contains small amounts of gluten, the rice bran does not contain any gluten at all.

Chickpeas are also a phase 2 item, but I ate them during phase 1. As long as you don’t overdo it, I think its fine. You might also want to wait until later in the diet to start chickpeas; its up to you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What should I start to reintroduce first ?’ is closed to new replies.