What should I expect?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What should I expect?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nyczace 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BrendonR
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I am 27. I have been roofing for 4 years. I had been experiencing increased fatigue throughout the year. 2 months ago I had to quit working as I could not handle it. I have been on the candida diet for 2 months. I have been suffering extremely. I went to my naturopath and they tested my metabolism (highest they’d ever seen) and told me based off my diet I was in starvation mode.
    I just don’t know what to do. I can’t eat carbs so eating enough food is extremely hard. I’m not making any money anymore so expensive treatments aren’t an option. I can’t tell if I’m experiencing exhaustion from die-off or lack of food. I’ve lost so much weight. Some days I feel I’d rather be dead. Please has anyone been through this to this extent and made it through?

Nyczace
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

Carbs aren’t bad for you. The foods you should be avoiding are refined sugars, processed foods and other inflammatory foods.

Carbs are necessary for life. Try getting more food through meat and chicken, which is low in carbs. Also supplement with Vit D, Magnesium and Zinc.

You need to heal the gut. Eat plenty of cabbage, broccoli and celery. I’d also experiment with removing grains like gluten from your diet for a couple of weeks at least to see if that’s causing you digestive issues.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.