What should be my next step?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What should be my next step?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  pleasehelp 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

tmi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 34

Hello!

Quick background on my Candida history. I was prescribed antibiotics for a supposed throat infection exactly a year ago. Shortly after taking the antibiotics I developed thrush on my nipples (as I was breastfeeding my youngest child). I had other symptoms of Candida (poor memory, crazy pms, anger etc).I tried dealing with it naturally (GSE, Caprylic Acid, coconut oil, and a bunch of other stuff), tried to eliminate sugar, follow the candida diet. It was an ongoing battle. It would come and go, come and go. I just wasn’t consistent enough. Anyways, I did wean my child and felt somewhat better. I knew I hadn’t solved the real problem but I had gotten rid of the worst symptom.

Last week I came down with what I assume is my first vaginal yeast infection. Once I realized what was probably causing the itching I cut all sugar out (I suspect the yeast infection was a reaction from all the sugar over the Christmas holidays). I also started taking the “CandiGone” kit by Renew Life as well as probiotics. I have felt pretty good for the past 4 days but now I am experiencing the die-off symptoms (which I experienced last year too). I am feeling weak, light headed, somewhat nauseated.

I’ve done some reading on the forum this morning and I’ve come to realize I need the Molybdenum. I will be picking that up today. But I’m wondering what to do now.

Do I stop what I’ve been doing and start from scratch? (Molybdenum, then the cleanse, then the diet/probioitcs/antifungals)

Or should I continue on as I have been and just take the Molybdenum?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

We created a general plan for you and others to get better:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

We noticed that if you restrict your diet to only beneficial foods, you will get better much much faster. We developed a strict forum food list, and if you are interested in a copy, email able900.

-raster

tmi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 34

so basically you are saying I should start from scratch?

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

When i fell off the wagon i was told to get back on vs starting over. I think the link raster has provided gives so much good info. Its up to you and like the link says detox/cleanse depends on your activity level, etc. I say if your die off is really bad wait for the moly if u r taking antifungals.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You don’t have to do the cleanse and can just continue with the diet. We have some important information in their on how to introduce things, etc.

-raster

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

TMI,
    Just wanted to say good luck to you! My Candida got out of control when I had my son (he’s 2), it’s the PH changes from being pregnant. Breastfeeding and Thrush, been there too. You don’t have to start over, just stick with the diet, and stay true to it.

pleasehelp
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

I have been battling chronic yeast infections for two years and finally found a Dr. that would prescribe Nystatin to take orally 100,000 units m/l twice a day. I have only recently became serious about a candida diet. I wanted to know if that strength of Nystatin is right for me. Also I have a slightly white tongue, does this mean I have Thrush?

Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What should be my next step?’ is closed to new replies.