What questions regarding safety should I ask my new dentist?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What questions regarding safety should I ask my new dentist?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

2tude58
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 18

Having molars pulled and being new here I don’t know the dentist, nor what to ask them regarding safety with all the fillings and root canals I have. Any suggestions?

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Root canal should not make any difference. Pulling molars includes pulling the roots of those molars.

Fillings make no difference either. The entire molars are being pulled, so the fillings are removed too. The only thing you could ask about is what the dentist plans to do to prevent pieces of the molar and/or the filling from falling down your throat and being swallowed.

In general, you would feel more safe if the dentist makes an X ray first. That shows him how your roots are situated. Some teeth have a split root, some have a single root, and there are variations between individuals, so it cannot always be predicted whether a certain molar will have a single or a split (“V type”) root. Also, a root may either go straight up or down into the jawbone, or be bent sideways.

Pulling a tooth with a single root that goes straight up or down into the jawbone is simple. Pulling a tooth with a forked root and/or with a root that’s bent sideways can be much more difficult and may involve crushing the tooth and root to crumbs and then removing those crumbs.

If the dentist knows beforehand what the roots look like, he may be able to prevent this crushing by pulling according to the curvature of the root. This makes the operation faster, and the wound will heal more easily.

I would prefer a dentist who takes a look first using an X ray to a dentist whose attitude is “well, we’ll see what happens along the way”.

By the way, the X ray photograph may be old, because the roots don’t change position, form, or orientation. So if your previous dentist ever gave you a copy of an X ray, or if you can request such a copy now, there’s no need to be X rayed again.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

xrays dont always show hooks fyi

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

2tude, I have to tell you first off that Floggi is not being genuine in his answers. He is someone who gets paid by pharmaceutical companies to go on forums like this, disrupt conversations, and lead people away from the truth. In this case, the big issue is mercury. I can’t prove that this is what he’s doing, but once you understand that these people DO exist and that mercury is a HUGE issue for them it becomes obvious as to what he’s trying to do.

Now, with that said, I’m not a huge expert on getting amalgams or root canals removed since I’ve had neither, but I do know how toxic they can be and major care must be used when removing them. A biological dentist who is aware of the danger of amalgam fillings is the type of dentist who you are going to want to see.

I highly encourage you to check out this website. It has loads of quality information when it comes to dental revision and if I were you I would read up and become aware of all of the recommendations/precautions: http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/dentalnetwork/dental-revision-how-to-do-it/

Floggi stated that the only thing you should be worried about is potentially swallowing a piece of molar/filling. While this is obviously a huge concern you also need to be concerned about the release of mercury vapors being absorbed by your lungs. This is why finding a holistic, biological dentist is key as this type of dentist will take the necessary precautions to help you avoid the inhalation of mercury vapors as much as possible.

Floggi

I keep learning a lot about myself. I just learned my true occupation (unknown to me upto this very moment). I also learned that something must have gone wrong regarding my payments, as I found none of the payments that ThomasJoel2 mentioned on my bank account.

ThomasJoel2, you must be the world’s best clairvoyant!

@impossible, I have a language problem again – what are ‘hooks’?

And if they don’t always appear on X rays, is there another way to find them?

impossible

So you know what a clairvoyant is but you dont know what a hook is due to “language problems”?

Sounds likely.

2tude58

ThomasJoel2;53030 wrote: 2tude, I have to tell you first off that Floggi is not being genuine in his answers. He is someone who gets paid by pharmaceutical companies to go on forums like this, disrupt conversations, and lead people away from the truth. In this case, the big issue is mercury. I can’t prove that this is what he’s doing, but once you understand that these people DO exist and that mercury is a HUGE issue for them it becomes obvious as to what he’s trying to do.

Now, with that said, I’m not a huge expert on getting amalgams or root canals removed since I’ve had neither, but I do know how toxic they can be and major care must be used when removing them. A biological dentist who is aware of the danger of amalgam fillings is the type of dentist who you are going to want to see.

I highly encourage you to check out this website. It has loads of quality information when it comes to dental revision and if I were you I would read up and become aware of all of the recommendations/precautions: http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/dentalnetwork/dental-revision-how-to-do-it/

Floggi stated that the only thing you should be worried about is potentially swallowing a piece of molar/filling. While this is obviously a huge concern you also need to be concerned about the release of mercury vapors being absorbed by your lungs. This is why finding a holistic, biological dentist is key as this type of dentist will take the necessary precautions to help you avoid the inhalation of mercury vapors as much as possible.

Thank you Thomas. I know there’s horrific poisoning from mercury toxicity. I was raised and lived on a farm most my life. Chemicals etc. I’ve read on the effects of having this crap in my teeth, thus want them gone. But, safely. Tired of the battle and the unable to work. I don’t do pharmaceuticals although most docs have tried to get me on the New Drug Killers ei everything under the sun falls apart after use so they can sell you more.
    Thank you for the links. I couldnt find the ones posted on here.

2tude58

ThomasJoel2;53030 wrote: 2tude, I have to tell you first off that Floggi is not being genuine in his answers. He is someone who gets paid by pharmaceutical companies to go on forums like this, disrupt conversations, and lead people away from the truth. In this case, the big issue is mercury. I can’t prove that this is what he’s doing, but once you understand that these people DO exist and that mercury is a HUGE issue for them it becomes obvious as to what he’s trying to do.

What the heck is the mid-line? I guess I’ll ask the dentist. It firmly states no crossing the mid line. *sigh* I’m terrified of dentists lol

Floggi

impossible;53045 wrote: So you know what a clairvoyant is but you dont know what a hook is due to “language problems”?

Sounds likely.

Well, I know what a hook is, but only in the context of ‘captain Hook’, or something used for catching fish. I have no idea what a hook could be in the context of teeth repairs.

That’s just the way it is. You may like it or not, that doesn’t change my understanding of the English language.

impossible

Oh, so you know what a hook is and looks like but cant string together how that would apply to a conversation on curved roots, with terminology applied in obvious context, due to “language problems”.

Makes perfect sense now, thanks for clearing that up.

lol

impossible

So you are just not capable of putting that one together. And people should listen to you why?

impossible

Why would a dental tool show up on an x ray? Why would a person reference a tool after that conversion and randomly post that it wouldnt show up in an xray? What? Nobody would, obviously. Any middle school student could have put 2 and 2 together on what I was referring to (I think this is where you sign in as someone else to back yourself up). You can argue where that line is reasonably drawn all you want but it doesnt change the ridiculousness of it. It is clearly not because of a language issue as you first stated, you cleared that one up. Play it dumb, but you are really making yourself look pretty dumb (f.o.s. actually)

Why would anyone take medical advice from a person that is not mentally capable of figuring out that simple little tidbit. And if you actually are, but you are full of crap, why should anyone listen to or take advice from you? What were you actually trying to accomplish by asking that question? Just trying to further sell the story of Floggi im assuming?

“I know of no hook-like structure related to dental repair or replacement.”

Really? Not one? After that whole spiel above?

Floggi

I know of no hook-like structure related to dental repair or replacement. The only hook-like thingies I know about are tools that are used by my dentist during the half-yearly check-up on the condition of my teeth and gums. But those tools of course do not remain in my mouth after she has finished her work.

What do you expect from me now? Do you expect me to apologize for English not being my mother language? Or would you rather have me apologize for the possibility that American dentists use different technologies for dental repair than European dentists?

The only thing I might apologize for is my impression that this forum would be full of helpful people, who’d answer a simple question instead of starting needlessly bashing discussions. It seems my impression was wrong.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What questions regarding safety should I ask my new dentist?’ is closed to new replies.