what probiotic do you take?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions what probiotic do you take?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  serenedream 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

On recommendation of the site, I went for the megaflora (20 billion), and I have been taking it for a week and a half now. Yesterday, I didn’t feel too bad, but today I don’t feel good again. I did try to double the dose, took one last night and this morning. for some reason, I just do not feel like this probiotic is settling with me. Is this good that I am experiencing digestive distress, and keep on plugging along, die-off. what brands does everyone else take?

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I take Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50 billion. When I first started taking it and when I increase it, it’s caused bloating/gurgling/gas/sleepiness/die-off. It’s just part of the process.

Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

Innate Flora 50-14–Clinical Strength, it is is one of the best for me.

serenedream
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 84

Ruffian;38992 wrote: Innate Flora 50-14–Clinical Strength, it is is one of the best for me.

I plan on picking this one up soon for my second “round”. The first round I bought was the Healthy Origins the website recommended, shelf-stable but no DDS-1.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘what probiotic do you take?’ is closed to new replies.