What other supplements should I add to my diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What other supplements should I add to my diet?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SugarIsBad 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

SugarIsBad
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 28

I currently consume various probiotics, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. I use coconut oil and nettle leaf teas, too. I also drink some supplements for energy to lessen the symptoms. I consume some for magnesium too. I also use CuraMed to strenghten my immune system. Sedatif PC to call me down. Esprico (mainly for the brain). A blueberry extract for eyes (yes, I’m getting a bit off topic. I want you to know all the supplements/medications I use). Triptan Forte to call me down. Sometimes a bit of medications for detoxification. Tonsilotren for the throat.

There’s nothing really more that I use (other than actual food that is usually chicken with tomatoes, cucumbers and sometimes a bit of other green vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, avocado and so on. There’s nothing really more that I eat).

Should I try to get more protein?

What else should I use for my diet?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘What other supplements should I add to my diet?’ is closed to new replies.