what other oils are ok?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions what other oils are ok?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Danny33 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

emz333
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 49

hi there! i have chronic leaky gut issues and am now allergic to coconut oil and flesh.. arrghh.. i am scared i am goin to become allergic to olive oil as i use it every day. what other oils are safe so i can change it up? i dont seem to handle ghee too well. many thanks

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

We just discussed this on another thread.

I like avocado oil and walnut oil, you could also try grapeseed oil.

emz333

thank u but i now react to avocado. what do u think about sesame oil?

goingnatural

I’m curious what makes you think you “react” to these items (coconut, avocado, olive oil)? Are you taking digestive enzymes and betaine HCL when you eat? Where are you in your treatment? Reactions to too many common things is a big concern from where I am sitting.

On Sesame —
    I don’t have an opinion b/c I haven’t researched it but I believe the forum plan put together by Able and Raster suggest it; it is a tasty oil and they do their homework.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I’ve used both toasted and regular sesame oil with no issues.

emz333

going natural – yep it is a concern to me too because it is ruining my life!! its definately an allergy because i get flushd hot, my face swells and my rash worsens after i eat something that doesnt agree. eg simething slipping thru my intesinal wall into my blood. its different to die off. im about 3/4 months into this but have been on just vegies tring to add in anyhing else for a while.. reacting to more and more etc down to some vegies which i rotate every 4 days

emz333

thanx shayfo, got some tonight to roast my brussel sprouts and sautee my silver beet and christ its yumm!!

goingnatural

Your face swells? wow, yes that sounds like an allergy! All the best in your recovery

And glad sesame works well for you. Looking it up there are a number of benefits to this oil:

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/open-sesame-10-amazing-health-benefits-super-seed

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Ghee also is great for roasting and cooking. It is safe as far as I know and I use it occasionally with no problems.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘what other oils are ok?’ is closed to new replies.