What now?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice What now?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Here is a pm I wrote to Able a couple of days ago and Able wrote to me that I should post it here for all to benefit his answer. I was first unsure if I want to do this because the post was several days ago. Meanwhile I felt quite good again for 1 and half day. Then today the battle with the body or lets say sickness turned again to the same stuff I wrote about. Unfortunately the post became again fresh and new. What confuses me in the battle of sympthoms is the strong up and down with me. Not that I have a 5 weeks die-off and then it gradually gets better and better. Just when I believe that I am on the edge of being sympthom free, it hits me back with full strengh only some hours or a day later.

What is that? Is that normal in the war against Candida? Are you experience the die-off like me.

Anyhow, here comes my older post I posted to Able:

Hi Able,

today I started the day again with this bubbling sensation in my body, dizziness, cold hands, a feeling of being shaky in my fine move-moments.
    Heart palpations. After my breakdown I have been 24 days now following the forum diet very strictly and wonder what to do next.

I am still not symptom free, its a continually up a down of symptoms every day changing by the hour. I cant see that it got better even in the long run. Shall I anyhow go and add some kidney beans to the diet. I am still loosing weight. I am 185 cm tall, male, 49 and my weight is today 77 kg which is if I translate it right 12 stones and 1.78 pounds.

I am not lost in my determination but I am attacked by the confusion if I have really candida or if its a cross allergy. I got a shock yesterday when I felt so bad after simply eating the cauliflower soup a simple avocado with some lime and very good salt. It should not have made me feel so bad if I would not have some other stuff floating around. I wonder about menopause as I am turning 50, a hormonal unbalance of a kind. Or some cross food allergies.

There are tons of symptoms fitting very well for the candida but this heart palpations and the crawling, prickling and bubbling sensation under my skin or in my blood drives me nuts.

Do you have any suggestion what you would do in my place, I am lost where to go and what to do.

thank
    you
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Thomas, if you can go to the sauna more often, this could greatly help your body detox from the candida. If possible, go up to 6x per week. This can help eliminate any die-off symptoms.

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Quote: “There are tons of symptoms fitting very well for the candida but this heart palpations and the crawling, prickling and bubbling sensation under my skin or in my blood drives me nuts.”

Hello, Thomas. I know how much all of these things have been bothering you, so what I want to do is to show you how all of these are connected with an advanced infestation of Candida albicans.

Anxiety, stress, nerves, and panic attacks are all very common symptoms of a Candida infestation.

Anxiety attacks goes along with the heart palpitations; they can take place at intervals of hours or days.

All of this is because of a literal invasion of your body by billions of live pathogen-type organisms. We can’t imagine what this can do to a human body, but we can definitely feel it every hour of every day.

This is a direct quote from an official explanation of one of the hundreds of possible symptoms of a Candida albicans infestation gone septic.

“Typical Complaints: Pins and needles in the legs, hands feet or arms. Numbness in the fingers, toes, hands, feet , arms or legs, or a tingling or pricking sensation, a creeping feeling under the skin of the body.”

Doesn’t that sound like what you’ve experienced? If so, then it’s another symptom of the Candida infestation.

The “explanation” of how all of these can be symptoms of a Candida albicans infestation is, once Candida becomes systemic, meaning it has buried into the intestinal wall and entered the blood stream; it then punctures tiny holes in the wall which allow products from the bowel to enter the blood stream. This is called gut dysbiosis, and it sets the body’s alarm bells ringing as the bowel products enter the sterile environment of your blood stream. In addition to this, the holes in the wall allow tiny food particles from the intestines to pass into the blood which we know can produce food allergies, which in turn provoke an inflammatory response in the body. It is the combination of these responses which can result in the numbness, crawling, prickling or tingling sensations associated with Candida.
    But there is a cure for these symptoms; once the intestinal problem has been taken care of, all of these sensations will subside and cease to be a problem.

The first step of course is to eradicate the Candida albicans from the intestines and colon as well as the blood stream. Once this is accomplished through the Candida protocol, you will then begin to heal the intestinal wall which will cease the continual leaking of products and fungus from the bowel into the blood stream. Without these antigens the body will no longer experience inflammatory responses and the crawling, tingling and numbness feelings will subside.

How we heal the intestinal wall
    : This is done in several ways once the Candida itself is under control.

Rebuilding the flora will be the major role in repairing the intestines (leaky guy syndrome). Of course a good probiotic and kefir will rebuild the flora better than anything else we can use. And the foods that are prebiotics such as green vegetables and avocados, oat bran, onions and garlic are feeding the new flora all the time keeping them healthy and multiplying.
    Chickweed herbs will help to promote healing of the intestines, and yucca root will reduce intestinal inflammation and support the adrenal glands. Bitters will also heal the intestinal walls.

I hope this helps you to understand better what you’re going through, Thomas, let me know if you have other questions.

Able

Thomas

Hi guys,

Raster
    : I go once a week to the sauna. Its very good. After that I swim for exercise.
    Its only for an hour as I wait for my daughter training to finish. She is a competitive swimmer. Should it be longer to work better?

Hi Able, thank you for your patience with me. The confusion is somehow the worst part for me. Its kind of a battle of believes. I have no problem with the food, diet, needs, hunger etc. If I would know that its good I can stay forever in stage 1 of the diet. What is so demanding for the mind is the confusion. You help me greatly to calm my mind and to move on and on every day.

What confuses me is the leaky gut mixed with the candida. How do I know when the candida is in controll? I might still have the same problems as the leaky gut still is doing what the candida was doing before.

Then I am confused about healing the leaky gut. I experience and read that having a leaky gut one can react in a negative way to everything. It looks like that I react to things which are good like Kefir, garlic and onions. I read too have people with leaky gut can be allergic to acidophilus. It says for the intestines to heal one should avoid the food on is allergic too. Then one should rotate them on a 3 days schedule.

For about 5 month I started with a food journal to figure out what is working and what is not. I have no clue. Some great days are with food like kefir and even a garlic. When I am happy that this food was ok. I get a smashing reaction 2 days later which really messes me up. Off and on it goes. The result is utter confusion about the steps to be taken.

What I do now I follow the diet of phase 1 to the point but dont know if the reaction are from the candida or if the candida is under control as I still have the symptoms with the same strength but…..then again… I sometimes experience hours of nearly 100 percent freedom from symptoms.

What do you think about my plan of action?

I stick in phase 1 of our diet and give a dam about symptoms.
    I dont eat garlic and onions because my reactions are too strong.
    I take again Grapefruitseedextract to kill off candida
    I order Oil of oregano extract when i have money and rotate it with the GFSE.
    I save more money and order a very powerfull probiotica
    I play around with the Kefir to figure out how much I can take. Maybe its the amount and if it looks hopeless I will see if I can stand the probiotica.

Any other ideas what to do better?

thank you for all your help guys!!!!!!!
    Thomas

PS Am I allowed to eat yucca root in stage 1 of the diet. Is it called too cassava root? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassava

Can I eat the Jerusalem artichoke? Its high on inulin but I don’t know if its feeding the candida?

Can I eat the chicory root too? I don’t know if I can get them but I will see if they can order it for me.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Thomas, please refer to the reply I wrote on your other post.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm6605_Leaky-gutquestion-Raster.aspx#post6605

Thomas, are you taking a probiotic yet?

Let us know of your other concerns after reading that.

Able

Thomas

Able900 wrote: Thomas, please refer to the reply I wrote on your other post.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm6605_Leaky-gutquestion-Raster.aspx#post6605

Thomas, are you taking a probiotic yet?

Let us know of your other concerns after reading that.

Able

Thank you Able, I am going to read the other post and respond there.
    About your question. No, not yet. I cant afford the good once yet. I bought russian kefir here in the store. But I looks like I really cant have more than 100g a day if att all. Here again I cant read the symptoms. Could be the war in my guts between the good and the bad guys.

yours
    Thomas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What now?’ is closed to new replies.