What is your opinion about Threelac?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What is your opinion about Threelac?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  flailingWcandi 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

SugarIsBad
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 28

Have you used this? What results can you see?

After reading how people praise Threelac for absolutely saving their lives, I’ve read this website:
    http://www.candidayeastthrushforum.com/view_topic.php?id=519
    And now I’m not sure if it’s really that good.

If you’ve got some experience of using this medication, then share it, I’m not sure if I should get it. Buying it would be really difficult and expensive, so I have to know I really want it.

Thanks.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Threelac won’t do you any harm, but its a pretty ineffective probiotic. Most of the reviews you read online are actually by affiliates, and they get paid a commission for every referral they send to the threelac website. Its very difficult to find a genuine review.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Do not try it. It contains 3 strains and less than a billion cfu per capsule. Ideally you need 30-90+ billion CFU per day to get better so you would have to consume one bottle per day to notice any impact.

Kefir contains billions to trillions of beneficial bacteria per serving and I would look at making this at home as an alternative.

HMF neuro contains human derived strains of probiotics and is the only human derived probiotic on the market. Look at the reviews of HMF neuro.

-raster

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

SugarIsBad;50191 wrote: Have you used this? What results can you see?

After reading how people praise Threelac for absolutely saving their lives, I’ve read this website:

If you’ve got some experience of using this medication, then share it, I’m not sure if I should get it. Buying it would be really difficult and expensive, so I have to know I really want it.

Thanks.

ThreeLac is a great product.

The only thing is, candida will likely acquire a resistance to the bacteria present in Three & FiveLac. I myself went on ThreeLac for about 4 months total. The first month of ThreeLac was nothing less than amazing. My bowel movements improved greatly, my energy came back, brain fog lifted, etc.

After about 3-4 weeks in the treatment ThreeLac began to loose steam, this is because of a acquired resistance of Candida.

ThreeLac is expensive, so I would only recommend if you need a boost at sometime in your treatment.
    At the time, I was not following an anti-candida protocol and was eating whatever I wanted and it still worked fantastic for about a month. Combined with a good anti-fungal like SF722, Nystatin, etc you may do really well on this.

my 2 cents.

SugarIsBad
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 28

Danny33;50231 wrote:

Have you used this? What results can you see?

Thanks.

ThreeLac is a great product.

The only thing is, candida will likely acquire a resistance to the bacteria present in Three & FiveLac. I myself went on ThreeLac for about 4 months total. The first month of ThreeLac was nothing less than amazing. My bowel movements improved greatly, my energy came back, brain fog lifted, etc.

After about 3-4 weeks in the treatment ThreeLac began to loose steam, this is because of a acquired resistance of Candida.

ThreeLac is expensive, so I would only recommend if you need a boost at sometime in your treatment.
    At the time, I was not following an anti-candida protocol and was eating whatever I wanted and it still worked fantastic for about a month. Combined with a good anti-fungal like SF722, Nystatin, etc you may do really well on this.

my 2 cents.

I’ve read that it has yeast and sugar and that it could even make the Candida symptoms worse without a die-off. I’ve read about this here: http://www.holistichelp.net/threelac.html

Some have a lot of help out of it, some have even more problems. Try searching about it on the Internet. There are many different experiences.

So I’m not getting it, sounds a bit risky to me.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

If you concerned, I wouldn’t bother with it.
    It’s not needed to cure CRC.

Keep in mind the bacteria in ThreeLac are also in dozens of other pro-biotics supplements, and one strain is already in your intestines.

-Bacillus coagulans
    -Bacillus subtilis
    -Enterococcus faecalis

People are quick to blame supplements without taking the time to understand their own illnesses. Yes ThreeLac is not for everybody, just like any other supplement on the market.

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

In my opinion, threelac is a waste of money. There as so many better options that are cheaper. I’ve read a ton of negative reviews on it and the positive ones I’ve read seem very very suspicious (as in it’s people on behalf of their company writing them).

Save your money and buy a good quality probiotic with 10-14 strains and preferably with DDS-1

I would try the Saccharomyces boulardii before I tried threelac. It’s cheaper and some people swear by it while others don’t recommend it at all. Same kind of thing you’ll find with threelac but at least Saccharomyces boulardii is a lot cheaper and you won’t lose as much in the way of money.

Shitty thing about candida is there are so many snake oil sales people out there praying on our illness. Have to be careful. I won’t try anything unless it’s recommended on this forum. So good on you for asking!

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Smitty99;50252 wrote: In my opinion, threelac is a waste of money. There as so many better options that are cheaper. I’ve read a ton of negative reviews on it and the positive ones I’ve read seem very very suspicious (as in it’s people on behalf of their company writing them).

Save your money and buy a good quality probiotic with 10-14 strains and preferably with DDS-1

I would try the Saccharomyces boulardii before I tried threelac. It’s cheaper and some people swear by it while others don’t recommend it at all. Same kind of thing you’ll find with threelac but at least Saccharomyces boulardii is a lot cheaper and you won’t lose as much in the way of money.

Shitty thing about candida is there are so many snake oil sales people out there praying on our illness. Have to be careful. I won’t try anything unless it’s recommended on this forum. So good on you for asking!

I’d put it on the list of “snake oil” products offering “miracle cures” for candida, personally. There’s a lot of desperate people out there looking for that “one pill solution” (which unfortunately doesn’t exist to date) and selling books about how to become “yeast free” in so many days blah blah blah blah….all trying to make a buck off of candida sufferers like us: who typically are in rather bad shape by the time “they figure out” they have CRC/Candidasis/et al..

There are some beneficial yeasts, for instance Kefir has some yeast it it to feed the good bacteria and help the good guys grow. Saccharomayces Boulardii was a little too “harsh” on my system but, that was initially when I knew little – only I was “getting worse” by doc’s treatment. Yet, it is a TRUFF WAR when you come down to it but, leave room for the good guys to re-populate!!! Also, IMHO depending on one’s particular situation (is it still at the yeast overgrowth stage or has it also gone fungal) with any “product” introduction starting small and working your way up would probably be prudent. However, I have read people using SB to good effect which differed from my personal experience so, take it this in kind…..an opinion.

Blessings……this CAN be defeated but, the human body will NEVER be completely yeast free: it’s not meant to be…….d’oH!!!

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What is your opinion about Threelac?’ is closed to new replies.