What is your experience with Diflucan

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What is your experience with Diflucan

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  willsurvive 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

willsurvive
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 25

I know it is hard on the liver, but did it work for anyone with the diet combined?

tanyanurse
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 94

I was going to ask the same.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i have noticed an improvement with yeast infection prevention with it this was before i knew of candida ,i have taken it but not while following the diet .i think if u dont take it long term and take milk thistle it can be beneficial along with the protocol

willsurvive

Thank you, I am Day 1 on Diflucan with immediate results. Now that the candida is at bay, I can build up my bacteria so when the diflucan wears off, i will be stronger and i am on the diet strict now. Will be updating daily about my results.

Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

I felt amazing for 3 weeks after a round of Diflucan, but the Candida slowly came back after that. I’m trying to decide if I want to do it again only stay on it long term.

willsurvive

Ruffian, were you on the diet when you took Diflucan, and did you stay on the diet after Diflucan?

Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

I was not on the strict diet of Able’s but I followed the diet in a book called The Candida Cure by Ann Boroch. I have in the past done a very strict diet because of so many food allergies, but I let up on that when I could allow foods back in without a reaction. I’m much better than a few years ago, but I’m not “well” 100%. It just takes one cheat for me to feel it all back. So very frustrating.

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Important part of my recovery (along with natural antifungals, some of which are mentioned in the protocol)

willsurvive

Ruffian, I am in the same boat. One slight mess up and I have a reaction. It is frustrating especially when you think you are making headway. GoingNatural, would you mind sharing how often you take/took Diflucan. My gyno just gave it to me and didn’t tell me how often to take it. Thanks!

willsurvive

Day 2 Diflucan:

Well I had a 30 minute flare up yesterday after drinking Chinese Herb conconction that had fruit juice powder in it. But after I made it through that by taking coconut oil, and doing a meditation I do for candida, it went away. This morning I woke up with very slight irritation. But it went away once I took my natural antifungals. Over all, I am much much better so far from the combined diet with Diflucan, Probiotic, and Natural Anti-fungals.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What is your experience with Diflucan’ is closed to new replies.