What is the use of lemon water on the diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What is the use of lemon water on the diet?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

My question is what does the lemon water do for us on the diet? Does it help expel the toxins faster than just drinking water? If I take 2000mg of vitamin C and other supplements suggested here, do I need to drink lemon water as well? It is a little hard on my stomach (it seems but I’m not sure as it could be candida or die-off related) and I just like plain water instead of worrying to squeeze lemon three times a day.

Thanks in advance for any responses and/or clarification!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lemons are used as a cleanser.
    You’re not required to drink it just as you’re not required to follow the diet since every suggestion, in the end, is a personal choice.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm4332_Lemons-QuestionsAnswers.aspx#post4332

catlover345
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 43

Invest in an atuomatic lemon juicer.

orka1998
    Participant

Thank you Able for your response. If they help me clean out the toxins I think I will continue taking it. I did notice pain in my left kidney after drinking lemon water. This is the kidney they found some sand in so maybe I will get rid of that while doing this. I will just try not to drink the lemon water on an empty stomach and see how that works out.

Thanks for the other post, I am happy to read that I can test out grapefruit. I love it so i will try and see if I can eat it while on the diet. I don’t miss bread or sweets, most of all I miss fruit. I was juicing every day, veggies and fruit, but now I miss it. I still make juice for everyone in the house, and sometimes I just push broccoli and lemon first, steal some of the juice and then push apples through the juicer. That makes my day hahahaha…

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Orka,

Why don’t you experiment with juicing veggies from the allowed list? There must be some combinations that would work?

Lucy

orka1998
    Participant

I used to juice vegetables before starting the diet but stopped as every single vegetable juice recipe I have contains apple which makes it taste good. I tried broccoli with just lemons and it didn’t taste good, I preferred to drink lemon water and eat broccoli raw in salads (I do both raw broccoli and raw cauliflower with lettuce, sometimes tomatoes if I can get my hands on them). I also eat raw cabbage salad (green cabbage, can’t seem to find red one these days).

Any combinations you can suggest that taste good enough to drink and the veggies that you don’t usually eat raw?

Thanks in advance Lucilu!

orka1998
    Participant

Just curious, if I squeeze a whole lemon onto my lunch salad, does that count towards one of the lemon water servings? So if I had that whole lemon in my salad, do I still need to drink the lemon water for lunch or I skip that one and just drink it in evening?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What is the use of lemon water on the diet?’ is closed to new replies.