What is the setback for alcohol?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What is the setback for alcohol?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tylersmall 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tylersmall
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 2

Hey guys

I’ve been doing great on the diet for the last couple months, but last night I caved. I had an ounce of black coffee, about 5 shots of vodka and a few drags from a cigar. I did however supplement with lots of water, vitamins, liver pills etc. I know this is going to set me back, but I’m wondering how long you guys would estimate?

For those who are considering drinking, take into consideration the setback time of doing so and how worth it it is to you. I’ve been isolated for a few months due to work and not being able to drink/enjoy party’s, so in a way it was worth one fun night to blow off some steam but I’m sure many people will agree this is going to set me back at least a couple weeks..

Thanks guys,
    Tyler

P.S. I’m a lightweight and got pretty drunk, not sure how big of a role that plays aside from the actual number of drinks.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Hi Tyler, I don’t think that will set you back at all. That’s a pretty small amount of coffee, and just a few shots of vodka in a single sitting. If you’ve been good to your body at all, cheating on the diet occasionally won’t make too much difference. A little bit of coffee in particular is not the end of the world, and small amounts of alcohol actually help your immune system! It’s more when you overdo either of those that it becomes an issue.

Stressing about it will probably do more damage than the drinks themselves 🙂

tylersmall
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 2

That makes me feel better. Thanks 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.