What is (are) the best forms of Molybdenum ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What is (are) the best forms of Molybdenum ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Percyfaith 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

Wondering what is the best Molybdenum to take for a Candida Protocol?
    I have a Molybdenum Chelate by Douglas Labs 250 mcg (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) and Molybdenum Picolinate 1mg from Thorne Research on hand.

I’ve seen on multiple pack (Daily Super Pack) by Wellness Resources showing Molybdenum (from fumerate, malate, succinate, alpha-ketoglutarate, and aspartate) (only 50 mcg amount)

Now Thorne Research just produces the Molybdenum Glycinate 1 mg which the web site says is
    “an important trace mineral cofactor for sulfite detoxification*
    beneficial for individuals with sulfite sensitivity*
    promotes liver detoxification*
    well-absorbed glycinate chelate”

Wondering what forms and brands you all take?
    What you like and if you know of any differences?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Able900 who used to be here recommends the amino acid chelate but one problem with it is its a chelation agent, so it removes beneficial minerals and bad ones like mercury. The thorne products should be safer in general.

-raster

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

Thanks raster ! I really like Thorne Research products…
    Wonder why Able900 recommend the amino acid chelate?

So taking Molybdenum is suggested ‘primarily or only’ to lessen Candida die off symptoms.. right?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What is (are) the best forms of Molybdenum ?’ is closed to new replies.