What inspires you to do this?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What inspires you to do this?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  goingnatural 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

And by this I mean the diet, the antifungals, the commitment this takes, the fight to press on. What inspires you to continue?

Also, I found this motivating >> “More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness…

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

very good post and i love that speech also .if u really want to hear some other inspiring speeches look up Ron Paul on you tube .His speeches will empower u ,he is an economic genius.

I dont want to sound negative but to be honest i wake up feeling like i cant take it anymore ,waking up is hardest for me and sometimes i just dont feel like pushing on with everything ,diet ,and treatment ,i keep going because i know if i dont my pain will only continue and get worse .i guess just knowing i will feel better helps .

When i think about how others go thru worse everyday ,others dont have food to eat at all ,billions in poverty and living under the gun in Palestine ,syria and well it would take up a few paragraphs to name em all ! I think i actually dont have it that bad yes i am in pain everyday and yesterday in particular was a very bad day for me but i still cleaned my house ,cooked dinner and was able to play with my baby despite sum intense vaginal burning and weird itchiness all over which is new 4 me !

I think as we get rid of all symptoms it will be easier to continue ,while im not as bad as i was when i 1st started i am still experiencing painful symptoms .This all takes sum serious commitment and a positive attitude is a must ,appreciating everything we have ,all the small lil things we can do ,and simply knowing all this is for our own good and that we are getting healthy and posses the knowledge to take control of our own health .

id love to hear what others say i can use sum inspiration myself haha !

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

goingnatural;44465 wrote: And by this I mean the diet, the antifungals, the commitment this takes, the fight to press on. What inspires you to continue?

Also, I found this motivating >> “More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness…

There is nothing more important in life than health. Do you want a better inspiration than that ??
    Jorge.

Tamtam8
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

You only get one body, you live in it the rest of your life, and it only gets harder. I’m very grateful that I’ve caught this early. Now I’m educated about health and preventing this. I look around and see everyone with health problems, weight problems, and people consuming terrible food. When are we going to get fed up with the way things are? – the kinds of foods being marketed and available, the way people eat, the medicines that cover up the symptoms, the excuses. When I see the human condition, that is what inspires me – on top of not wanting to feel ill.

My biggest poison has been anxiety and the lifestyle change is stressful financially, emotionally, and physically. But it’s been the best discovery. I love and appreciate food in a different light. My taste buds have changed. Never thought I’d enjoy plain yogurt without berries and sugar or salad without ranch dressing. I am concerned about weight loss. Lost 5 pounds and I was 95 to begin with. Naturally very skinny.

Been lucky to have a minor case and truly sympathetic for those really suffering and struggling. I can’t imagine but do it for yourself and for your loved ones. My diet has been an inspiration to my friends and family who need to practice better eating habits.

My favorite things:

– Kale salad with buckwheat groats, walnuts, salmon or boiled egg, olive oil and coconut aminos
    – goats milk plain yogurt
    – seaweed nori sheets shredded into savory dishes esp soups and quinoa
    – Sometimes I mix greek yogurt into creamy cinnamon oat bran ( hate greek yogurt so makes it tolerable)
    – Bubbies Sauerkraut

goingnatural

Tamtam8;44505 wrote: You only get one body, you live in it the rest of your life, and it only gets harder. I’m very grateful that I’ve caught this early. Now I’m educated about health and preventing this. I look around and see everyone with health problems, weight problems, and people consuming terrible food. When are we going to get fed up with the way things are? – the kinds of foods being marketed and available, the way people eat, the medicines that cover up the symptoms, the excuses. When I see the human condition, that is what inspires me – on top of not wanting to feel ill.

My biggest poison has been anxiety and the lifestyle change is stressful financially, emotionally, and physically. But it’s been the best discovery. I love and appreciate food in a different light. My taste buds have changed. Never thought I’d enjoy plain yogurt without berries and sugar or salad without ranch dressing. I am concerned about weight loss. Lost 5 pounds and I was 95 to begin with. Naturally very skinny.

Been lucky to have a minor case and truly sympathetic for those really suffering and struggling. I can’t imagine but do it for yourself and for your loved ones. My diet has been an inspiration to my friends and family who need to practice better eating habits.

My favorite things:

– Kale salad with buckwheat groats, walnuts, salmon or boiled egg, olive oil and coconut aminos
    – goats milk plain yogurt
    – seaweed nori sheets shredded into savory dishes esp soups and quinoa
    – Sometimes I mix greek yogurt into creamy cinnamon oat bran ( hate greek yogurt so makes it tolerable)
    – Bubbies Sauerkraut

Nicely put!

goingnatural

hope4eva77;44470 wrote: very good post and i love that speech also .if u really want to hear some other inspiring speeches look up Ron Paul on you tube .His speeches will empower u ,he is an economic genius.

I dont want to sound negative but to be honest i wake up feeling like i cant take it anymore ,waking up is hardest for me and sometimes i just dont feel like pushing on with everything ,diet ,and treatment ,i keep going because i know if i dont my pain will only continue and get worse .i guess just knowing i will feel better helps .

When i think about how others go thru worse everyday ,others dont have food to eat at all ,billions in poverty and living under the gun in Palestine ,syria and well it would take up a few paragraphs to name em all ! I think i actually dont have it that bad yes i am in pain everyday and yesterday in particular was a very bad day for me but i still cleaned my house ,cooked dinner and was able to play with my baby despite sum intense vaginal burning and weird itchiness all over which is new 4 me !

I think as we get rid of all symptoms it will be easier to continue ,while im not as bad as i was when i 1st started i am still experiencing painful symptoms .This all takes sum serious commitment and a positive attitude is a must ,appreciating everything we have ,all the small lil things we can do ,and simply knowing all this is for our own good and that we are getting healthy and posses the knowledge to take control of our own health .

id love to hear what others say i can use sum inspiration myself haha !

Thank you for sharing that.

Since you asked, I think for me, one of my inspirations has been so that I could make a difference in others lives. I felt like the brain fog, chronic pain, depression etc,. limited what I could do in life. So, I believe that being healthy allows me to be there for others.

Atela
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

Sadly, I realized that I don’t have my house in order for my grand finale exit. My kidneys shut down in November 2012. My liver was next. It was a matter of time that the Grimm Reaper would come knocking. I spent a week in the hospital in November…very near death. After four days in the hospital, I began to come around. It was then that I realized that I wasn’t ready to cash in my chips. Within the year and a half prior to my hospital stay, I had been on 20 plus antibiotic treatments. On several occasions, I had inquired about the safety of certain antibiotics, and whether I should take probiotics with them. I was told the it wasn’t necessary. Inevitably, another UTI would ensue anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months after each treatment. I finally got fed up with how ill I had gotten, and sought alternative treatment through a doctor who practices eastern medicine. This is when I discovered that I had a majority of the classic candida symptoms.

The need to feel better is my priority so that I can ‘get my house in order’.

goingnatural

Atela;44510 wrote: Sadly, I realized that I don’t have my house in order for my grand finale exit. My kidneys shut down in November 2012. My liver was next. It was a matter of time that the Grimm Reaper would come knocking. I spent a week in the hospital in November…very near death. After four days in the hospital, I began to come around. It was then that I realized that I wasn’t ready to cash in my chips. Within the year and a half prior to my hospital stay, I had been on 20 plus antibiotic treatments. On several occasions, I had inquired about the safety of certain antibiotics, and whether I should take probiotics with them. I was told the it wasn’t necessary. Inevitably, another UTI would ensue anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months after each treatment. I finally got fed up with how ill I had gotten, and sought alternative treatment through a doctor who practices eastern medicine. This is when I discovered that I had a majority of the classic candida symptoms.

The need to feel better is my priority so that I can ‘get my house in order’.

Wow. What a story. Where are you now with your health, especially with your kidneys and liver?

hopefrbest
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 34

i think i have started to believe that everything happens for a reason. we suffer so as to cherish the beautiful moments we lived. we need to draw some positives out from the lows the we encounter. there is a need to learn from every difficulty in life in order to become a better ,more sensible person. another aspect in viewing the problems could be “karma”. believe it or not the way you treat others, view life the same way it comes back at you.

just an example : i had a weak ENT system so, i never smoked.never even tried because i knew i wouldn’t be able to handle it. although i suffered so much throughout the years(more than 10) the positive was no drinking,smoking,drugs or any other stupid thing that teenagers would tend to do.

similarly with the current problem (candida,low immunity ,food intolerances ,scalp and skin problems,etc.)i have learnt the importance of food and diet in life. i mean i always knew about that but not in the way that i currently do.i have become more educated about life in general .

since you asked for the positives i don’t want to lay emphasis on the negatives at all. i do fell really low ,irritated,depressed sometimes because of the issues that i am suffering from but in the context of the post i guess discussing that would be irrelevant .

p.s- that video was really good. some inspirational thoughts would be helpful for me too.

Atela
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

goingnatural;44511 wrote:
    Wow. What a story. Where are you now with your health, especially with your kidneys and liver?

With the diet change, my energy has improved. As far as the kidneys and liver go, it’s a work in progress. They aren’t functioning at an optimal level.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

dvjorge;44504 wrote: There is nothing more important in life than health. Do you want a better inspiration than that ?? Jorge.

I don’t know of anything that could possibly be more inspiring than good health, so Jorge’s statement sums it all up for me.
    Without our health, we couldn’t accomplish our dreams, so there would be no need for inspirations.

Able

goingnatural

Don’t give up! Don’t give up on you, your health, or what being healthy will make available to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Zjh3AirjU

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What inspires you to do this?’ is closed to new replies.