What i'm doing to cure candida, and why I'm doing it with ClO2 enema's

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What i'm doing to cure candida, and why I'm doing it with ClO2 enema's

This topic contains 70 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  SomeDay 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

I want to explain in this post what I have been doing enema-wise and why I choose to do it the way I do it. A lot of people have been curious about me finding what seems to be a really big step towards curing myself without being on a diet. Even my chronic fatigue is finally lessening in a major way, I am almost entirely free of symptoms, just by this treatment alone. I didnt want to get ahead of myself because I have only been doing this for 3 weeks, but people really seem to want to know as much as possible about treatments regarding candida, which I’ll gladly share because I am really happy to have finally found something that seems to work fast and thorough against candida.

Do realize that I am not a medical professional, Im just a guy who has been dealing with poor health for a really long time and has researched what needed to be researched in order to understand and treat this chronic condition called candida.

Background summary: I have been tired for around 9 years due to chronic depression and stress, candida was added to that around 5, 6 years ago, and got worse and worse over the years by my terrible lifestyle (I survived winters on alcohol and sugar) resulting from bad mental health. By the time I wanted to treat it, candida was lodged in deep in the gut. I was not able to work or study, and didnt function at all. My symptoms were:
    – Chronic fatigue
    – Brainfog, feeling completely spaced out
    – Rectal itching accompanied or caused by mucous secretion
    – White mucous/thrush on penis
    – Thrush on tongue
    – Constipation/irregular bowel movements
    – Bloating
    – Being out of breath a lot for no reason
    – Muscle pain in the legs/heavy legs
    – Dry eyes
    – Feeling hot one moment and cold the next (food reactions)
    – Concentration problems
    – Depression

I look at my case as a severe candida case.

So after looking at Jorge’s posts for a while propagating enema’s as perhaps the only way to cure severe candida cases, it finally dawned on me that he was right and I just needed to try it. I have tried protocols before, the first one even temporarily cured my chronic fatigue and most of my symptoms. Until I made one little mistake eating white rice, got constipated for week, symptoms returned, and I never regained my clarity. This along with Jorge’s view made me realize that all I was ever doing was suppressing symptoms in a slow, grinding way. There was a base of candida in the colon causing relapse. Antifungals do not reach the colon in enough concentration to hurt the base, probiotics cant move in because of the overgrowth keeping them suppressed. This is the reason diet is so painstaking, because if you make a mistake, even after a long time on the diet, the candida in the colon can make you relapse. I believe this is the reason why a protocol can take up to many many months, why there arent many succes stories, and why people relapse so much.

So, what I have been doing for the last 3 weeks is to target the candida base directly with using a water purifier in my enema water. This purifier is called chlorine dioxide. I dont want people to do as I say, I want people to be educated. This is just about what I am doing, and why.

What is chlorine dioxide?
    Chlorine dioxide is a gas known for over a hundred years to be the most powerful pathogen killer known to man. It dissolves extremely well in water and is used worldwide in water treatment plants, to clean important hospital equipment and as a alcohol replacement in wound disinfecting. It is used for these purposes because of its fast oxidizing mechanism, which has the power to get rid of pathogens, parasites, viruses and biofilms.

How does it work?
    Chlorine dioxide works by means of oxidation. Oxidation is the process of the loss of elektrons when two substances interact. In this case the pathogen loses its elektrons to the chlorine dioxide, causing the molecular structure of the pathogen to break apart, or ‘oxidize’.

Sounds kind of rough, is it safe?
    Chlorine dioxide has been researched thoroughly, and has proven to have no carcinogenic wastes in the breakdown process. Despite its name is also has nothing to do with chlorine (which does produce toxic waste), and is therefore preferred in water treatment. The waste material after the oxidizing process is sodium chloride aka simple table salt, this is the reason why blood pressure can rise a little. Because it is so potent you need very little of the stuff for it to be effective. 1 to 5 ppm (parts per million) at the most. We are talking about drops here, dissolved in lots of water.

Wont it hurt my good bacteria? How can it differentiate?
    There is a difference between good bacteria and pathogens, and one of those differences is their electrical charge. Chlorine dioxide as a free radical by definition is positively charged, and takes an elektron from the negatively charged pathogens; the latter donates it and oxidizes. Good bacteria, with their positive charge, have nothing to donate, and chlorine dioxide should therefore leave them alone. Some free radicals arise normally during metabolism. Sometimes the body’s immune system’s cells purposefully create them to neutralize viruses and bacteria.

Is it FDA approved?
    Yes, for what its worth… Acidified sodium chlorite (which creates chlorine dioxide) is approved in their database to be used with direct contact in food up to 50 ppm. They have been using it with meat and seafood for this purpose for decades.

Wait. Sodium chlorite, isnt that toxic?
    First of all, one should not confuse sodium chlorite with sodium hypochlorite, they are different substances. Sodium hypochlorite is actually bleach, which does not work by oxidation, but by protein disruption. Second: everything is toxic in large quantities, table salt and caffeine will kill you in high enough doses. To put toxicity in perspective: we put toxic chlorine in our drinking water and swimming pools, but the doses are low enough to not hurt us. Residue levels of sodium chlorite are extremely small, because most of it turns to the safer chlorine dioxide, which is also very little to begin with. The EPA has set a maximum contaminant level of 1 milligram of sodium chlorite per liter (1 mg/L) in drinking water. This is well within the levels of which I operate. Using this logic, I have had little trouble and great health benefits drinking water purified with acidified sodium chlorite (=chlorine dioxide) aswell. The body is mostly water, so it is absorbed and spread through the body fast, and out within 2 hours.

What about this wikipedia warning on chlorine dioxide by the FDA?
    As I have explained above, chlorine dioxide is FDA approved to be used massively to come in to direct contact with our food in high doses. What they call bleach is actually approved by them to cleanse our drinking water, cleanse our food and disinfect our wounds. There is no bleach component of this stuff as I have explained. Doesnt sounds logical at all does it? So, there are 3 options why they put out this warning.

– They are ignorant, dont know anything about the substance, and are perhaps confusing it with hypochlorite
    – They are protecting pharmaceutical companies from losing sick patients (chlorine dioxide can not be patented)
    – they are simply trying to scare people away for either of the above reasons

There is no difference with what the FDA is approving and what the FDA is condemning. No difference at all. It is both acidified sodium chlorite, which is also in our drinking water. And thats toxic bleach? Logic fail. But this wouldnt be the first time the FDA is thinking about corporate interest first. When you research their history you will find many dubious bans and actions from their part. Consumer wellness is secondary to economy; all our successes are based on economy ratings, not wellness ratings.

It can not be patented. It is easy to make and cheap, therefore, it is not used in medicine. Think about it. Make no mistake: medicine is an industry, not charity.

So are you saying this is all completely safe?
    According to MY research I have presented here, when used in the correct doses: yes, as safe as caffeine or table salt, but both of those substances have killed more people then the chemical I am talking about here. No death has ever been reported from anyone taking chlorine dioxide or sodium chlorite. There is one report of a chinese man taking an overdose thousands of times the recommended amount of sodium chlorite, and he fully recovered.

I have been doing this at my own risk, trusting in my research, with only vast improvement as a result (and lots of candida colonies expelling). I am not a chemist. I am not telling anyone should do this, though I do realize that there are hundreds of thousand of people on the planet that have done the same as me (most orally, some rectally). I want people to think for themselves and not believe everything they read, not even me, and especially not when an authority tries to deploy scare tactics on them. The most important thing is to educate yourself:

Extensive info about chlorine dioxide by the government: http://www.epa.gov/ogwdw/mdbp/pdf/alter/chapt_4.pdf

And here is an actual MD talking about its disease curing abilities. It is a 1 day malaria cure: http://bioredox.mysite.com/CLOXhtml/CLOXprnt+refs.htm

And here more objective info. Also note the capability to remove biofilm. http://www.lenntech.com/library/clo2/chlorine-dioxide.htm

And finally, extensive research on animals in very large doses for long durations of time with no significant adverse health effects (when used in water!): http://www.who.int/ipcs/publications/cicad/en/cicad37.pdf

Learn about how big pharma, medicine and patenting works: http://www.democracynow.org/2011/10/31/deadly_monopolies_medical_ethicist_harriet_washington

Happy reading.

Yours,

Chris

Delyse
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 47

Hi Chris

Very interesting info.

I have some symptoms similar to yours, and I believe that I have a very bad case of candida also, as I have been suffering for 10 years, feeling bad.

How often do you do enemas?

Thanks.

Delyse

Chris24

Delyse wrote: Hi Chris

Very interesting info.

I have some symptoms similar to yours, and I believe that I have a very bad case of candida also, as I have been suffering for 10 years, feeling bad.

How often do you do enemas?

Thanks.

Delyse

Hi Delyse,

I usually do them every other day to give my body some rest.

If you have questions or concerns, you can always give me a pm.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi mate,
    thank you very much for the info! I bookmarked it.
    How are you today. I remember your early starts.
    Are you well now?

all the best to you
    Thomas

ATTCmelissa
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 15

Where do you get this? Is it better to get it in drops or pill form? Any brand the “best”?

ATTCmelissa
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 15

Also, are you replenishing the flora with a probiotic oral or enema, or just letting what’s left repopulate?
    Seems like it might work better with some sort of good bacteria reintroduced.

Chris24

ATTCmelissa wrote: Where do you get this? Is it better to get it in drops or pill form? Any brand the “best”?

Okay so here comes the kicker: Where do you get chlorine dioxide? Now this has gotten me in to trouble before and that is why I havent mentioned it yet. But hopefully everyone understands what I have explained in this topic: the FDA is approving the same thing that they are condemning.

The only commercial way that I know of to get chlorine dioxide is by using CDS (ready made chlorine dioxide solution), or MMS (Master Mineral Solution) which consists of two bottles: citric acid and sodium chlorite. MMS = acidified sodium chlorite creating chlorine dioxide. There is no difference between the approved widely used substance and mms.

So hopefully, I have proven that MMS is not some scary chemical, but a widely used, well known substance for its cleansing capabilities. It has been used to cure people for over 15 years, with extremely little side effects. Luckily, its also really cheap.

So why the stigma and all the scary stories on MMS? Simple! Ignorance and misinformation. I have explained exactly what it is, and whats really going on, so if anyone freaks out on here without solid arguments: its ignorance.

I use the MMS consisting of two 125 ml bottles with the 50% citric acid in the one (mmshealthyforlife.com) But you can get mms anywhere. Its made worldwide because the inventor wanted the world to know and make it for themselves.

Chris24

ATTCmelissa wrote: Also, are you replenishing the flora with a probiotic oral or enema, or just letting what’s left repopulate?
    Seems like it might work better with some sort of good bacteria reintroduced.

Yes! I advice everyone to take extra probiotics during the enema’s. This should give you the fastest results. Also, if you are on some sort of anti candida protocol: All the better! I am merely offering an upgrade to improve your health faster.

Chris24

Thomas wrote: Hi mate,
    thank you very much for the info! I bookmarked it.
    How are you today. I remember your early starts.
    Are you well now?

all the best to you
    Thomas

Hi Thomas, nice to hear from you!

Yeah its been a long road for me, and I have come very far. My mental health has improved considerably aswell. I am really excited and happy about what works against candida and the people I can help with it. I am glad I did the research and didnt stop at the first scary story, because I dont know where I’d be if I hadn’t picked this up… Probably not in a good place.

I am finally beginning to feel again what it is like to be healthy, and its great.

Let me know how you are doing by pm.

Delyse
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 47

Hi Chris

Thanks very much for your reply.

Delyse

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I think there’s a slight difference between the way you’re using it and the way the FDA approves of.

The additive may be used as an antimicrobial agent in water used to wash fruits and vegetables that are not raw agricultural commodities in an amount not to exceed 3 ppm residual chlorine dioxide as determined by Method 4500-ClO2 E, referenced in paragraph (a)(2) of this section, or an equivalent method. Treatment of the fruits and vegetables with chlorine dioxide shall be followed by a potable water rinse or by blanching, cooking, or canning.

If we were consuming the 50 ppm you suggested through food, why would we need to supplement it? Your references don’t support the idea of anti-candida enemas either, and the only evidence of effectiveness is anecdotal and sporadic. Usage also isn’t without potential side-effects like diarrhoea and vomiting, which would at least be listed on an “Uncle Pharma” product.

HOWEVER, a lot of people seem to have used it in some form whether it was warranted or not, and there don’t seem to be any major horror stories reported anywhere. Absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence, as they say, but it’s something that’s at least worth pointing out for balance.

There are other clearly effective treatments for some horrible diseases that aren’t employed simply because nobody’s paid for a decent study. There’s always an element of risk when you’re acting without evidence though, no matter how many anecdotes you can find, so people should realise this when they take things into their own hands.

Chris24

Javizy wrote:
    If we were consuming the 50 ppm you suggested through food, why would we need to supplement it?

I have never suggested we consume 50 ppm through food. Im saying that chlorine dioxide is widely used in contact with food and to cleanse our drinking water and therefore is a known, very effective substance and not some scary poison.

Javizy wrote: Your references don’t support the idea of anti-candida enemas either, and the only evidence of effectiveness is anecdotal and sporadic. Usage also isn’t without potential side-effects like diarrhoea and vomiting, which would at least be listed on an “Uncle Pharma” product.

My references are not about enema’s. Logic dictates that it works with enema’s, people just need to understand it and subsequently make the connections for their health. Diarrhoea and vomiting are very minor side effects that dont happen when you build up the dose slowly. Its nothing compared to the lists of side effects of most FDA drugs.

Javizy wrote:
    HOWEVER, a lot of people seem to have used it in some form whether it was warranted or not, and there don’t seem to be any major horror stories reported anywhere. Absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence, as they say, but it’s something that’s at least worth pointing out for balance.

There are other clearly effective treatments for some horrible diseases that aren’t employed simply because nobody’s paid for a decent study. There’s always an element of risk when you’re acting without evidence though, no matter how many anecdotes you can find, so people should realise this when they take things into their own hands.

The evidence is everywhere, and chlorine dioxide has been studied properly. People just need to look around and read. This is why I am saying that they need to educate themselves so they are comfortable with the method.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Chris24 wrote: I have never suggested we consume 50 ppm through food. Im saying that chlorine dioxide is widely used in contact with food and to cleanse our drinking water and therefore is a known, very effective substance and not some scary poison.

You said “Acidified sodium chlorite … is approved in their database to be used with direct contact in food up to 50 ppm.” This seems in contrast to the quote I posted, and could be seen as misleading.

Chris24 wrote: My references are not about enema’s. Logic dictates that it works with enema’s, people just need to understand it and subsequently make the connections for their health.

What logic exactly? You don’t need to look far to find a million in vitro findings that didn’t align with subsequent in vivo findings. Human physiology is incredibly complicated, which is why real evidence is necessary to elucidate what works and what doesn’t.

Chris24 wrote: Diarrhoea and vomiting are very minor side effects that dont happen when you build up the dose slowly. Its nothing compared to the lists of side effects of most FDA drugs.

I’d consider them pretty significant side-effects and would expect to see them on the instructions of my cold syrup and in a well-balanced recommendation of MMS.

Chris24 wrote: The evidence is everywhere, and chlorine dioxide has been studied properly. People just need to look around and read. This is why I am saying that they need to educate themselves so they are comfortable with the method.

Can you find me one in vivo experiment with a positive finding, even in animals? I remember seeing something about gas but I’d like to see what happens when it’s ingested. As I already said, I’m not writing anything off, and I haven’t criticised you for your own decisions. Some people can be too happy to use no evidence as evidence against.

You’re presenting this in such a way that anybody who doesn’t agree with you is wrong or hasn’t done their research. That just isn’t the case. The burden of proof is on you. If people reading this want to try this protocol, it’s really their choice, but I think they deserve a fair representation of the evidence to guide their decision.

Chris24

Javizy wrote:
    You said “Acidified sodium chlorite … is approved in their database to be used with direct contact in food up to 50 ppm.” This seems in contrast to the quote I posted, and could be seen as misleading.

Okay just to clarify: we dont consume 50 ppm (or even 5 ppm) because of the contact with food. It was not my intention to state that. I was explaining the use of it.

Javizy wrote:
    What logic exactly? You don’t need to look far to find a million in vitro findings that didn’t align with subsequent in vivo findings. Human physiology is incredibly complicated, which is why real evidence is necessary to elucidate what works and what doesn’t.

My logic is this: chlorine dioxide has been proven to elimininate parasites, pathogens and biofilm in minutes. It is a water purifier, and the human body is mostly water. It is an oxidizer that due to its positive charge can not harm good bacteria. It has been in use for a hundred years and has no carcinogenic by products, and no toxic waste products in large enough amounts to hurt us as far as I can find. This is my view based on my research and the many, many notes of anecdotal evidence, which I choose to take very seriously, not in the least because of my own curing experiences.

Javizy wrote:
    I’d consider them pretty significant side-effects and would expect to see them on the instructions of my cold syrup and in a well-balanced recommendation of MMS.

Okay, then we disagree on that one. But these side effects are well known, and are explained where the product can be purchased.

Javizy wrote:
    Can you find me one in vivo experiment with a positive finding, even in animals? I remember seeing something about gas but I’d like to see what happens when it’s ingested. As I already said, I’m not writing anything off, and I haven’t criticised you for your own decisions. Some people can be too happy to use no evidence as evidence against.

Fair enough. If you want to find out, you should check out my link of the WHO. Studies have been done with ingestion is very large amounts, although it states that sometimes the studies didnt meet the standards that were required. Then you could check out the references presented aswell. I have done my own research, and people should do theirs.

Javizy wrote:
    You’re presenting this in such a way that anybody who doesn’t agree with you is wrong or hasn’t done their research. That just isn’t the case. The burden of proof is on you. If people reading this want to try this protocol, it’s really their choice, but I think they deserve a fair representation of the evidence to guide their decision.

The reason why I sound like this is because of all the scary stories and misunderstandings regarding the substance. The allogations are just ridiculous and most of the negative opinions come from people who havent done any research or have never used it. It is the fear spreading from so called authorities that bothers me most, because there is no scientifically sound argument given to any of them. They make the claim, but they dont provide the evidence.
    This stuff is curing people and saving lives daily, and its getting suppressed by people in power. My experiences, view, and human subjectivity therefore do not allow me to be completely objective.

Another reason is the fast improvement in my health. I have been drinking so much of this stuff for a long time with significant health improvement, and now with the enema’s the rest of my symptoms have cleared up despite being on a normal diet. I can eat icecream and drink beer without any reactions. These amazing results do not allow me to be completely objective anymore, so you are right if I can come across biased. This again is why I tell people to do their own research.

Chris24

For people sending me pm’s: Ill be on vacation for a week starting tomorrow so wont be able to respond for a little while.

I still feel great: digestion is fine, no brain fog at all, no bloating ever no matter what I eat, no mood swings, no burning eyes.
    I havent done an enema this week and only one last week. I dont have reactions to anything anymore after only 3 weeks of enema’s. Next week is going to be a real test since the vacation is going to include plenty of beer, not so great food, and other vices. If this result continues then it means I have found a no diet required one month cure. I hope it lasts.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘What i'm doing to cure candida, and why I'm doing it with ClO2 enema's’ is closed to new replies.