What has caused my Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What has caused my Candida?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zatoronto 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

zatoronto
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 10

Hello all,

For the past 2 months, I have been experiencing chronic constipation, but I am really not sure what is behind this constipation

It started in late October, that whole week I was eating heavy meals, and something I ate in a restaurant gave be severe diarrhea for 2 days, but then after the diarrhea was over, I got constipated. I also had a weird feeling in my sigmoid colon area, almost some thing gassy/bubbly was trapped there. Later on I went for a colonic session and they found a lot of undigested food Items, as well as a lot of Candida/Yeast. My chronic constipation got a bit better after colonic, but I was still not 100%. I still had to strain a lot for the stool to come out, and my stool was very fibery/loose/stringy, it wasn’t normal

Currently I am still in the same situation, last few days my constipation has come back and my stools are still loose and I am noticing a lot of white candida/yeast with them

I have been on a semi candida diet for a month, avoiding all sugars mostly, but again up until now I wasn’t sure what is exactly causing my constipation

here is the question I have, is my candida being caused by me getting constipated, or is Candida growth in my gut causing my constipation? what comes first? candida or constipation?

Also if I have Candida over growth in my colon or Candida biofilms, are there any symptoms of that? like pain or discomfort in the colon? like I said before, I have been experiencing some discomfort in my sigmoid and even descending colon all this time, kind of feels heavy, gassy and bubbly there, not sure if this trapped stool or huge amounts of Candida Albicans

Please help if possible

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Sounds like you picked up a parasite. Contrary to popular belief, that white stuff is almost always just mucus, which is released from the intestines during times of inflammation.

http://scdlifestyle.com/2013/04/6-gut-infection-case-studies-why-you-should-get-stool-testing-done-asap/

zatoronto
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 10

impossible;52244 wrote: Sounds like you picked up a parasite. Contrary to popular belief, that white stuff is almost always just mucus, which is released from the intestines during times of inflammation.

http://scdlifestyle.com/2013/04/6-gut-infection-case-studies-why-you-should-get-stool-testing-done-asap/

regarding stool test, I will do the The Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA) here in Toronto very.

^ will that show up anything? if not, what stool testing is the best?

also what is causing my constant constipation, would a parasite do that? I heard parasites usually cause diarrhea, but I haven’t had any diarrhea in the last 2 months or so

to me it looks like I have a hormonal or gut flora imbalance, because a lot of times my stool are very loose and sometimes totally undigested. I have also done my thyroid testing, I am waiting for the results

also one thing I forgot to mention in the first post is, that I am also feeling low erection in my penis, it almost feels like something in my abdomen might be blocking my erectile veins partially, could this be candida overgrowth in sigmoid colon, blocking/attaching them selfs on the veins? I am not sure what is going on

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What has caused my Candida?’ is closed to new replies.