What food is good to carry with you while traveling & on the Candida Cleanse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What food is good to carry with you while traveling & on the Candida Cleanse?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DL453
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

I see that certain nuts & seeds (which are great to take on a plane) are OK as part of the anti-candida diet, but they’re not listed on the cleanse list.

Are there any foods you can take with you on flights and/or long drives that are acceptable on the Candida Cleanse?

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

The snack part of the cleanse is tricky,since it involves a lot of whole foods.
    Cant very well hop on a plane with carrot sticks or a veggie platter, but everyone being different, not everyone reacts to foods the same way.

I was able to eat green apples and pumpkin seeds whole. The salted whole pumpkin seeds have turned int o a habit I have to break now, but they may work for you short-term. Flax crackers were helpful, but again they arent especially cleansing,lol.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recommend not doing the cleanse because it doesn’t do much in terms of fighting candida and reducing their numbers.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What food is good to carry with you while traveling & on the Candida Cleanse?’ is closed to new replies.