What does someone eat if they react to veggies and fruit?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What does someone eat if they react to veggies and fruit?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mygutleaks 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lillyflower
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 9

Hi, i know i have candida/leakygut I developed allergies to tons of foods and medications I used to be a big binge eater and ate pasta and cheese everyday and I destroyed my gut. But I am now allergic to tons of veggies and fruits so what does someone do like me to heal my gut and allergies from all this?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

lillyflower;32593 wrote: Hi, i know i have candida/leakygut I developed allergies to tons of foods and medications I used to be a big binge eater and ate pasta and cheese everyday and I destroyed my gut. But I am now allergic to tons of veggies and fruits so what does someone do like me to heal my gut and allergies from all this?

You shouldn’t be eating fruit anyway, the fructose is a perfect food for the Candida.
    Do you want a copy of the diet that the forum members are using?

Able

lillyflower

yea but i am allergic to most veggies and fruit so what do i eat just meat, cabbage and lettuce

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I’m guessing that once you do the cleanse and start in with the protocol, veggies will become easier for you to eat. Some of the “allergy” symptoms might be die-off symptoms instead…it’s hard to tell the difference :p

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What I would do is tough it out as long as it improved long term. Veggies and fruit are perfect foods to heal the gut and are anti-inflammatory. You need to reduce the inflammation in order to heal. I would try out juicing if possible, this gives your digestive system a break and likely will help heal leaky gut.

It’ll take a long time to heal leaky gut but reducing the inflammation is key. Specific foods and supplements help heal it as well.

Our food list is pretty strict and doesn’t contain any high sugar or commonly problematic food items.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

lillyflower;32612 wrote: yea but i am allergic to most veggies and fruit so what do i eat just meat, cabbage and lettuce

I asked you if you wanted a copy of the diet so that you could look at the list of vegetables on it;
    there could be some vegetables there that you’ve not even tried.

Able

lillyflower

i have the list thanks

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

try betaine hcl. it stopped me from reacting to most veggies. i still react to some, like peppers. but others i tolerate just fine and eat them often.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What does someone eat if they react to veggies and fruit?’ is closed to new replies.