What does it mean (symptoms wise) when someone has a reaction to a certain food?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What does it mean (symptoms wise) when someone has a reaction to a certain food?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

karencroskrey
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 17

I’ve read frequently by people that they test food and see if they have a reaction to it. What kind of reaction symptoms does one expect to experience? I’m having trouble identifying these reactions.

SueSullivan
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 108

I assume that any stomach ache, gas or bloating I am having might be a food reaction. I’ve read more than once that people have breakouts or skin issues that they identify as food reactions. I’d be interested to read what others have to say on this.

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

I had a reaction to almonds even though i was eating them fine the last 3months, it was just extra painful ache in the stomach for me.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Do you have leaky gut syndrome? This is what we are referring to most of the time. If you have bad leaky gut, you will get a strong burning symptom that will encompass the whole body for a period of time. Some people describe it as similar to indian rug burn. This may be accompanied by other symptoms such as sneezing, headache, ringing ears, rectal itching, constipation, irritability, etc. Most people don’t have leaky gut as bad as I described.

So basically its any kind of allergic reaction. If you have never had allergies then you might not know what we are talking about.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What does it mean (symptoms wise) when someone has a reaction to a certain food?’ is closed to new replies.