What do you use as your main calorie intake?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What do you use as your main calorie intake?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tomtensfarfar 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tomtensfarfar
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

I’m gonna start the first stage of the diet and I can already see that I’ll have trouble getting enough calories each day. Will I have to drink like 1,5dl sunflower oil every single day?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Eat lots! There really is no limit to the amount of veggies that you can eat. Then add in some avocado, eggs, and other healthy fats and proteins. And of course lots of spices!

tomtensfarfar
    Participant

Unfortunately I’m poor so I can’t buy large amounts of vegetables. I assume fats will have to do in my case. Thanks for the reply.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

How about frozen vegetables? They are often good value and you can get them in large packs from the supermarket. Don’t stress too much if they’re not organic – it’s better to eat non-organic vegetables than no vegetables at all!

tomtensfarfar
    Participant

How about frozen vegetables? They are often good value and you can get them in large packs from the supermarket. Don’t stress too much if they’re not organic – it’s better to eat non-organic vegetables than no vegetables at all!

Oh, I didn’t know frozen were allowed, thanks. I’ll definitely give those a try. Do you know if the frozen ones are much worse or similar in nutrients? Thanks a lot for the info.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What do you use as your main calorie intake?’ is closed to new replies.