What do you think of these sodas?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What do you think of these sodas?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Toffeecoo 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Toffeecoo
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

http://blueskysoda.com/#/products/free-soda

I used to drink the cherry vanilla ones a lot. But I havent in about a year- I remembered they were no sugar πŸ˜€ could this be a snack drink? Flavors in question are Lemon-lime, Gingerale, Rootbeer, and Cola (kola nut ok? :s )

http://blueskysoda.com/#/products/energy press the up arrow twice to scroll down to the “Free Blue Energy” it says 0 sugars but lists sucrose in the ingredients?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Do a search for carbonated water in upper right hand corner; I believe able has addressed carbonated water a few times on the forum.

-Raster

Toffeecoo
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

has he? Ill see if I can find it 😑

—-

Able: “The problem with sparkling water is that it’s carbonated, this means that carbon dioxide gas was dissolved in the liquid. Carbon dioxide is a waste product, in other words just another toxin for the liver to deal with in addition to all the toxins the Candida releases. In addition, when mixed with water carbon dioxide gas forms carbonic acid which depletes minerals from the teeth and bones.”

so it taxes the body but doesnt directly affect the candida? If the above is correct- at any one’s own discretion, one of those sodas would be ok if we’re craving it? As in, one a week, maybe two? ’cause Ive been trying for something super tastey/sweet, but I think my 2 spoons of Almond butter a day is just making my candida worse πŸ™

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What do you think of these sodas?’ is closed to new replies.