What do you like on your salad?

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Lunch & Dinner What do you like on your salad?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nackyy20 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

quick
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

Hard boiled eggs, avacado, onion, sea salt, spinach, and olive oil are what I normally put on it.

What does everyone else put on their salads?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Raster’s ultimate salad, I eat 2x per day:

1)Green leaf lettuce
    2)Various greens (lettuce) and spinach on top (I buy in bulk).
    3)Thinly sliced red cabbage strips on first layer.
    4)Thinly sliced cucumbers and radishes next layer.
    5)Thinly sliced red onions (lots) on top.
    6)Grated carrots (about 1-3cm worth of carrot grated, enough to lightly cover the top of salad). Warning: Carrots should not be eaten in large amounts throughout the diet.
    7)Garbanzo beans (aka chickpeas) on top (maybe about a dozen). Wasn’t allergic to them so experienced no drawback.

Dressing: Annie’s raspberry vinagerrette (4g of sugar per serving, made with ACV).

I will upload a picture someday!

-raster

quick
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

I forgot about cucumbers, they will be a nice add. Do you chop your radishes up raster?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I slice both cucumbers and radishes in very small slices.

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Well i usually go to this place called sweet tomatoes in Orlando, fl. It’s bascially a green buffet. I just grab all the greens/cold slaw/ onions/zucchini/squash/sunflower seeds…ok I have to stop because I am getting really hungry 🙁

BelleAuNaturel
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

princeofsin wrote: Well i usually go to this place called sweet tomatoes in Orlando, fl. It’s bascially a green buffet. I just grab all the greens/cold slaw/ onions/zucchini/squash/sunflower seeds…ok I have to stop because I am getting really hungry 🙁

Oh, man.. I LOVE that place! *tummy growls*

MV1991
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 6

Cucumbers, avocado, wakame, hempseed, and a squeeze of fresh lime! I would eat this salad post-diet, it is so refreshing.

nackyy20
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Green leaf lettuce,Various greens (lettuce) and spinach on top (I buy in bulk),Thinly sliced red cabbage strips on first layer,Thinly sliced cucumbers and radishes next layer.
    ————
    keepwell

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What do you like on your salad?’ is closed to new replies.