What do you eat for breakfast?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What do you eat for breakfast?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

my usual breakfast smoothie:
    1/2 cucumber
    2 stalks celery
    1 lemon, juiced
    chunk of ginger
    hemp seeds
    water
    sometimes spinach, hemp oil, chia

if i don’t have time hot buckwheat takes 2 minutes in the microwave w/lots of cinnamon

always nice to have on hand some hard boiled eggs, you might not react to these in the very near future

LeilaP
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 18

I drink pint of kefir first thing in the morning, then take shower and have a bowl of buckwheat puffs with greek yogurt + cinamon. It keeps me going till midday.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Gluten doesn’t really bother me which I hardly eat. I have the puffed Kumat a few times a week, its good.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

How long do you all cook buckwheat for your cereal?

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I get the water boiling, then just cook it on medium-low until it’s a texture I like…I leave a little water in because I add chia seeds and hemp protein and that sucks up some more water.

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

Some great suggestions! Thanks guys! I made chicken bone broth for the first time today and absolutely love it! Highly recommend it, so tasty!

JD

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Mooch, Gluten is one thing that bothers everyone who has Candida. It’s not a food item that can be added in any Candida diet. I just want to make this point because it seems like your having a lot of trouble healing, I would seriously consider taking any and all gluten out of your diet.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hi Lmm,

I had no reactions to eggs but was consuming a lot of them between the scrambled eggs, the bread, and the pumpkin bread.

Once I removed them I noticed I felt a lot better. I encourage everyone to try a week with eggs and a week without eggs to see if there is any difference. My naturopath said that eggs produce an antigen which protects candida.

-raster

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘What do you eat for breakfast?’ is closed to new replies.