What do I eat for protein and fats if coconut, dairy, and chicken bother me?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What do I eat for protein and fats if coconut, dairy, and chicken bother me?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  shell 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

shell
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 19

I have tried fish also and even it seems to be giving me trouble. Should I try red meat? I have been eating almonds in way too large amounts in order to survive the hunger feelings but now even they are bothering me. I do eat eggs but how many can I eat in a day?
    My holistic pharmacist has me on nystatin capsules and they are about a week away from being done. I want to add the next step of coconut oil but it doesn’t make me feel good. Any help would be great. And Able if you read this, I still haven’t been able to get the kind of molybdenum that you suggest. I read your post about some alternatives but when I went in to the health food store they had no idea where to get those. I am still taking a milk thistle dandelion root blend each day. I am not experiencing any negative feelings if I avoid the above mentioned foods aside from hunger. Also my pharmacist told me not to take the vitamins while on nystatin… could that be right?
    I am taking PB8 probiotics 4/day and I am thinking to try raw sourkraut.
    Thanks ahead for any suggestions you may have.
    shell

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Avocado are a good source.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Can you handle the coconut bread or buckwheat/teff/coconut bread? This is an excellent source of protein.

I would cut back with the almonds and try other meats. Have you tried turkey, buffalo, lamb?

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I still haven’t been able to get the kind of molybdenum that you suggest.

In which country do you live, Shell? You’ll have to depend on hot tub soaks and saunas if you can’t obtain the supplements to protect against die-off. You’ll need to do this several times a day. I suppose you’ve read about the detox teas, this will help a little but you’ll need to drink it several times throughout the day.

Should I try red meat?

Avoid red meat for as long as you can, you’ll have reactions to this because of the ammonia released by the protein, plus the ammonia makes it more difficult to cure the infestation.

Keep in mind that eggs are not a dairy product, and you could have up to three or four eggs a day if you’re an average size woman.

You can use the coconut flour bread recipe, and if the coconut flour bothers you, substitute buckwheat and rice bran if it’s available.

my pharmacist told me not to take the vitamins while on nystatin… could that be right?

Did you ask him why? I imagine he had a reason for telling you this, so I would do as he suggested unless you learn otherwise.

Able

shell

Thank you for answering me. I live in Canada and I asked at the border about shipping supplements to me from the US (this is where the Amazon sight for molybdenum was shipped from) and they said it was not possible as there are laws by the drug administration unless they are sold in Canada. (are they?) I could try to get them shipped to a US address and then drive there. The issue is I work Mon-Fri and the address that people get things shipped to is not open on the weekend. I have been working on some other people who may go down there. I have been eating avacadoes and I am going through a 750 ml bottle of olive oil about every two weeks (although my family has some from time to time also) I am eating about 4 eggs a day and 2 salads with the approved vegetables in them. Then I was eating a little chicken/ fish with steamed veg at night but now the meat doesn’t seem to be working with me. I guess beans probably feed the candida. I will try the coconut bread and see if it is different than the oil on my system.
    shell

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Able900 wrote:

my pharmacist told me not to take the vitamins while on nystatin… could that be right?

Did you ask him why? I imagine he had a reason for telling you this, so I would do as he suggested unless you learn otherwise.

Able

Can you please post the answer to the above? I am going to take some nystatin in couple of days and am curious to the reason behind it.

Thanks in advance!

Arijana

mariegirl
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

I live in Canada as well. My son ordered Molybdenum from iherb with no problem. I also got some from an Aviva store here in Winnipeg.Check to see if you have an Aviva store where you are.

mariegirl

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

I live in Canada too, and I biweekly am bringing back orders. The i buy supplements online and ship them to a US addresss just minutes from my house. They even ask and I just say supplements, however I do have Nexus.

shell

shell quote
    Able900 quote

Orka1998 quote
    Can you please post the answer to the above? I am going to take some nystatin in couple of days and am curious to the reason behind it.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Orka
    I am going to go see him soon, I will ask the question then.

Mariegirl – I will try iherb also. thank you.

shell

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What do I eat for protein and fats if coconut, dairy, and chicken bother me?’ is closed to new replies.