What did you have for lunch?

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Lunch & Dinner What did you have for lunch?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  goingnatural 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mazz
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 30

Thought this might give us all a bit of inspiration.

I had buckwheat flatbread wraps (100g buckwheat flour, 10tbsp water, 1/2tsp salt, blended together, left to stand for 10 mins, then spread the paste on a greased griddle/frying pan and cook on low until done on both sides). The filling was onions, green beans, a small piece of chicken and an egg, all scrambled together in a pan. Thyme and cayenne pepper added for extra taste. Green salad of lettuce, cucumber and radish on the side. Quite tasty!

So what did you all have?

Tulip
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

Green lentils with vegetable salad of kale,dandelion greens,bok choy,with extra virgin olive oil,pepper,oregano,rosemary,basil from my garden,turmeric and ginger,with Himalayan pink salt.

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Tulip wrote: Green lentils with vegetable salad of kale,dandelion greens,bok choy,with extra virgin olive oil,pepper,oregano,rosemary,basil from my garden,turmeric and ginger,with Himalayan pink salt.

mmmm nutritious !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What did you have for lunch?’ is closed to new replies.