What cured my yeast overgrowth / candida and what caused it

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice What cured my yeast overgrowth / candida and what caused it

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nyczace 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

MeyerDL
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

STAY AWAY from kombucha or any fermented foods as that is what caused my candida and yeast overgrowth. Kombucha also contains the bad bacteria/yeast and you must be very careful where you buy kombucha and how is was made!

The only thing that cured my candida was going completely green! I am also vegan so it was not that difficult for me!

I did however consulted various homeopaths and doctors but all just prescribed anti-fungals, which help only for a short period and then it would come back again!

I only ate and took the following:

Spirulina (for my daily protein)
    Chlorella
    Apple Cider Vinegar
    Psyllium husk
    Charcoal pills for dying phase
    Avocados
    Garlic
    Ginger
    Leafy greens like spinach
    Cruciferous vegetables
    Olive Oil
    Coconut Oil
    Cinnamon
    Only drank herbal teas like comfrey and hibiscus tea as both fights against fungus.
    Take a Very Good Probiotic 9-12 strain capsule (>5 Billion) only!
    Don’t take any liquid Probiotic as that can also contain juice and yeast

Also take herbs like milk thistle for a liver cleanse!

STAY AWAY FROM:

NO sugar, NO juices, NO alhocol, NO legumes, NO carbs, NO fermented food, NO kombucha or anything that contains yeast.

This is the only diet that cured my candida and what worked for me and I tried lots of candida diets

Although this diet is very restricted it cured my candida

CanDo
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 10

How long did it take? As i’m vegan and i want to know roughly how long it will take as it hard for me to eat such foods.

Especially as eating coconut makes me get blood blisters in mouth, i do however understand this approach and it was one i was going to do myself, just was unsure.

MeyerDL
    Participant

The first few days will be terrible as the yeast dies. I was very fatigue. My yeast overgrowth already gone within the first week of this diet. Unfortunately you need to do this diet for at least 2-3 months. Then slowly introduce other foods again (minimize the sugar and carbs otherwise it will just come back). Some people do the candida diet for up to 9 months. All depends how bad your yeast growth is I guess. Yes only use olive oil rather!

1 user thanked author for this post.

CanDo
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 10

Thanks is nice to hear from someone similar to me being vegan. Thanks for the guidance appreciated.

WhiteTrash
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 35

Not too sure about quitting fermented foods…

Nyczace
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

stopped reading when i saw “no sugar”

might as well say “no water” since fungi needs water to live

btothed
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I’ll be starting the candida diet tomorrow. I’m vegan as well, and I’m really stuck on what to eat for breakfast/lunch. Mostly breakfast though. If anyone has any ideas or recipes, please send them my way!

MeyerDL
    Participant

This is just my advice and what worked for me!!
    If you want to eat fermented foods and sugar, go ahead and live with Candida forever
    Good Luck!

Nyczace
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

kk

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.