What are your top 3 pieces of advice related to nutrition?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice What are your top 3 pieces of advice related to nutrition?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ibeatthebeast 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

gringa perdida
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

For people that have eliminated or significantly reduced their candida, what sort of diet did you follow and for how long?

I did the whole low-carb thing for 6 months and, another three months later of a less strict diet, my doctor wants to get back on the low carb, low fruit, etc.

I feel like that’s not the best diet for my body and want to hear others’ opinions.

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Replies: 148

Check the Weston Price Foundation ideas.

In this site there is also a maintenance diet.

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/reintroducing-foods/

laurenziano
    Blocked
    Replies: 25

#1 no yeast never #2 ASCORBIC ACID MINIMUM 5000 MG A DAY TO KILL YEAST . READ ON INTERNET ABOUT ASCORBIC ACID HOW NOT DOCTORS BUT NATUROPATHS ARE USING 100,000 MG A DAY ON TERMINALLY SICK PEOPLE. DOCTORS SAID THERE’S NO HOPE FOR THEM AND THEY’RE BRINGING THEM BACK TO LIFE #3 DRINK 1LITRE OF MILK A DAY. FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS UNTIL YOU TOTALLY REBUILD YOUR ORGANS. AFTER THAT YOU’LL REALIZE THE POWER OF MILK AND YOU’LL WANT TO DRINK IT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY CAN CURE CANDIDA IN 2 WEEKS OR 3MONTHS IS OUT OF THEIR MIND. YEAST HIDES IN YOUR BODY ALWAYS AND AFTER 2 YEARS OF ASCORBIC ACID YOU’LL. BE TOTALLY CURED OF CANDIDA. FORGET THE EASY FIX THERE IS NONE. I’M GIVING YOU HOPE INTO NOT FOOLING YOURSELF YOU’RE CURED BECAUSE IT WII COME BACK AS SOON AS YOU PUT YEAST IN YOUR MOUTH
    BEER IS THE WORST BECAUSE ITS. FULL OF BREWERS YEAST AND YEAST IN BEER MAKES YOU NAUSEA AND DIZZY. ITS. NOT THE BEER ITS THE YEAST. THE YEAST IS WHAT CANDIDA YEAST IS ALL ABOUT. I READ THE LABELS AND ANYTHING WITH YEAST I REFUSE TO BUY OR PUT IN MY MOUTH. THIS IS MY REGIMENT MILK – ASCORBIC ACID AND NO YEAST NEVER AGAIN. CANDIDA YEAST OVERGROWTH IS LIKE PLANTING AN APPLE TREE AND EXPECTING APPLES IN 6 MONTHS. IT TAKES TWO YEARS TO GET APPLES AND YOU’RE. GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT 2 YEARS TO SEE YOURSELF HEAL 100%. DO THIS EVERYDAY AND YOUR SKIN WILL BECOME MORE BEAUTIFUL- YOUR HAIR MORE BEAUTIFUL AND FEEL BETTER AND BETTER EVERY DAY. YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN AND YOU’LL REALIZE WHAT I SAID IS TRUE. YEAST IS RUINING lEVERYBODY’S LIFE AND THEY DON’T KNOW IT BECAUSE DOCTORS WONT TALK ABOUT YEAST OR VITAMINS. THEY WILL TELL YOU YOU HAVE DIABETES AND GIVE YOU ALL THIS MEDICINE THAT DESTROYS TOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM AND THEN THE YEAST SPREADS FASTER AND YOU GET SICKER AND SICKER. THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED TO ME UNTIL I WOKE UP AND REALIZED THESE DOCTORED ARE NOT TRYING TO HEAL ME. JUST MORE PILLS AND MORE DOCTOR OFFICE VISITS.

marjan
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 8

Thank you for sharing your experience. is ASCORBIC ACID vitamin C?
    Do you take its powder or pill? What should I notice when I want to buy it? L-ASCORBIC ACID works the same?
    I’ve read that Lactose could feed the candida. What is your idea about it? I am new in candida diet.
    Thanks a lot

laurenziano
    Blocked

I TAKE 6000 MG A DAY IN 1,000 MG TABLETS AND I TEASPOON OF POWDER ASCORBIC. YOU COULD ONLY TAKE A TABLESPOON OF POWDER ASCORBIC ABOUT 8,000 MG A DAY AND THAT WOULD DO THE TRICK. GOD CREATED COWS TO GIVE MILK BUTTER ICE CREAM AND CREAM FOR US TO LOVE AND ENJOY. I DON’T BELIEVE IN ALL THIS LACTOSE STUFF ITS FROM THE ENEMY. GOD WANTS TO BRING US INTO THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY. THAT’S MILK HE IS TALKING ABOUT -MILK THE HIGHEST BLESSING FOR YOUR BODY. I TRIED TO RESPOND TO YOUR E-MAIL BUT MICROSOFT OUTLOOK.COM IS BLOCKING MY MAIL.

Jaumeb
    Participant

Ultrapasteurized milk and honey are likely to feed yeast. I avoid them.

laurenziano
    Blocked

WHEN JESUS WAS ON THE EARTH THIS CHRIST WHO IS GOD ITS WRITTEN ATE CHEESE CURDS AND HONEY. SAME AS MILK AND HONEY- GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU POST.

marjan
    Participant
    Replies: 8

Hi
    Thanks a lot for your respond. Your message really encouraged me to bring dairy back in my diet, I am making Kefir and drinking it instead of milk and I am drinking vitamin c powder with bicarbonate of soda.
    bless you

Now Gone
    Participant
    Replies: 43

I’ve had yeast on and off all my life, sometimes better and sometimes worse. This time in addition to a whole foods diet with lean meats, I am using some anti-fungal herbs, some supplements and digestive enzymes. I can’t do the diary as it has always gave me mucous and seems to clog my nose, sinuses and bronchials. I am also doing prebiotics and probiotics. On the Whole 30 diet you do only leans meats and non-starchy vegetables, but I got really weak with that. I read about resistant starches and that the good guys in your gut has to have something to feed on to increase, just like the bad guys feed on the yeasts and sugars (see freetheanimal.com) So I decided to add back some beans and do a 3 bean cold salad which is delicious. It did help my energy levels. Getting a little gas but you will until the good yeast builds up and you are used to it. This research was found when scientists found that mother’s breast milk had a lot of undigestible starch in it that babies couldn’t digest, but it helps colonize the baby’s gut. So my plan is to eat a good diet (whole foods), reduce the bad yeast population and increase the good yeasts. It’s slow but I am healing. I had rosecea on my face but now that has cleared up in about three weeks. I also drink apple cider vinegar every day, that’s about the only vinegar you can do. I do eat KimChi for probiotics as well as take supplements. I also pay attention to how I feel with certain foods as if you read different candidias diets there is conflicting information. I haven’t tried it yet, but some sites say you can have brewer’s yeast. I like it for energy and the folic acid. I don’t do any grains right now, but will add some seed non-gluten grains soon like quinoa, amaranth, millet and buckwheat. Keep notes of what works and what doesn’t as this is a long term diet change.

Jaumeb
    Participant

Donna, yours seem like a sensible plan. Please stay in touch.

laurenziano
    Blocked

Blocked nose with milk is your body expelling the mucous because you drank milk. If you kept it up you would eliminate a lot of yeast. Mucous is yeast. Vaginal yeast infection is yeast coming out. Yeast infection means yeast Is the infection or infector. If you stop yeast for a couple of weeks. You will know what I am talking. Yeast is also the cause of diahrrea. Yeast eats your food and turns it into DIAHRREA. Hope it helps.

ibeatthebeast
    Participant
    Replies: 14

You absolutely MUST give up all forms of dairy as they are damp-forming and will worsen candida, which you got in the first place due to a damp gut. To reverse this, you need to follow TCM principles and eat much more WARM, DRYING foods such as kimchi, radish, onion, garlic, ginger, lemon/lime juice, celery, barley, sweet potato, butternut squash, apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, cumin, turmeric, etc. Try it, you will be amazed by the results.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What are your top 3 pieces of advice related to nutrition?’ is closed to new replies.