What are you eating???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What are you eating???

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  whyitsme 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

granolagirl86
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

I just started the candida diet about 4 days ago, and am having troubles finding things that I am aloud to eat that keep me full and give me my recommended daily intake for vitamins and minerals (like protein, Iron, and Fibre, calcium, etc) I eat mostly vegetarian, but eat meat maybe once a week. Can you recommend any cook books for the candida diet that are good, or recipes other than what’s on this site? I am okay for breakfasts’ (eggs, veggie omelets, or quinoa) but for snacks and lunches, and dinner, I am having a terrible time finding new things that I can eat while staying completely away from the “do not eat” or “avoid” food lists.

Any ideas, cook books, or recipes??

Thanks!!

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

Without meat, you will have a tough time, since I rely on it for so much protein. However almonds and walnuts are good, and full of protein. I eat alot of them. Rice will also help keep you full for awhile.

I also started eating greek yogurt with berries (frozen due to season) and a little dry oats. I am still unsure about oats, since some things say eat and some say stay away from. So I did wait until 8 weeks into diet before adding. But helps makes the yougurt filling.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘What are you eating???’ is closed to new replies.