What adrenal extract supplementation, had you good effects of?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What adrenal extract supplementation, had you good effects of?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Deep1111 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

I really suffer from adrenal fatigue and considering to use some of the glandular extracts that are out there.

Anything you guys can recommend?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The only supplement I used was drenamin. Your adrenals are also strongly linked to thyroid health as well and once I addressed my thyroid, my energy and immunity skyrocketed.

-raster

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

I’ve had success with Biotics Research’s adrenal cortex extract and highly recommend checking it out. Here’s a link to what I take: http://www.pureformulas.com/cytozymead-180-tablets-by-biotics-research.html#sthash.4ehAJUrS.dpbs

Deep1111
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 29

Thomasjoel

How many adrenal cortex cap do you take? I tried Thorne ACE and I could not even tolerate 50mg. It was making me dizzy and heart start to beat faster. Even ashawgandha was making my heart beat faster. I have not been having success to find right adrenal support for myself. All I am taking vit C, pantethnoic acid and vit E.

Thanks
    Deep

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Deep1111;52801 wrote: Thomasjoel

How many adrenal cortex cap do you take? I tried Thorne ACE and I could not even tolerate 50mg. It was making me dizzy and heart start to beat faster. Even ashawgandha was making my heart beat faster. I have not been having success to find right adrenal support for myself. All I am taking vit C, pantethnoic acid and vit E.

Thanks
    Deep

I take 5 a day, 3 in the morning, 2 at night. Each tablet is 80mg ACE so 300mg a day. I’ve heard of people not tolerating ACE, but I’m not really sure why that is.

Have you tried tracking your temps to get a better idea of where your adrenals/thyroid are at? Dr. Rind has a method which I use to gauge where I’m at. Here’s a link to the webpage that explains how it works: http://www.drrind.com/therapies/metabolic-temperature-graph

It’s possible that your adrenals are ok, but your thyroid isn’t. Symptoms from both adrenal/thyroid issues can be very similar.

Deep1111
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 29

Raster, how did you support your thyroid?

Thanks
    Deep

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What adrenal extract supplementation, had you good effects of?’ is closed to new replies.