What about Tea Tree oil?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What about Tea Tree oil?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi
    I was wondering how we are standing here in our diet towards tea tree oil?

Some weeks ago when I still was following another candida diet they had tea tree oil as their main antifungal. The one I have here and used was: organic tea tree oil 100 percent some comes from the Australian tree called Melaleuca altemifolia.

thanks
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Thomas.

Tea tree oil contains several useful properties, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It’s a good antifungal which will work for a while just like grapefruit seed extract will. Not a thing wrong with using it. This is one that you would need to alternate regularly as Candida can adapt to it.

Able

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Able900 wrote: Hi, Thomas.

Tea tree oil contains several useful properties, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It’s a good antifungal which will work for a while just like grapefruit seed extract will. Not a thing wrong with using it. This is one that you would need to alternate regularly as Candida can adapt to it.

Able

I will than use both and change them after a week, maybe I keep all of the anti-fungal alive and sharp keeping them as strong weapons against Candida.

cheers
    Thomas

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

How do you ingest tea tree?!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its an oil you can drink like all oils. It is an effective antifungal. It’s also very good for treating ringworm; just apply it to the skin every day and it’ll kill it off.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What about Tea Tree oil?’ is closed to new replies.