What about raw milk?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What about raw milk?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vb2005 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

catlover345
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 43

I heard that raw milk was packed full of pro-biotics .. is this right?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Raw cow’s milk is perfect for making homemade kefir or yogurt, but personally I wouldn’t drink it in its raw form. Whether raw or pasteurized, it contains lactose, and unless you’re lactose intolerant, the lactose will feed the Candida in your stomach and intestines.

Able

catlover345
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 43

Am i supposed to make keifr myself? i thought it came in like a grainy powder form that i could just buy and eat raw?

vb2005
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Raw cow’s milk is perfect for making homemade kefir or yogurt, but personally I wouldn’t drink it in its raw form. Whether raw or pasteurized, it contains lactose, and unless you’re lactose intolerant, the lactose will feed the Candida in your stomach and intestines.
    Able

This forum is full with wrong advice from Able900 – first raw milk have lactose but also have lactase enzyme that digests lastose- so there is a little chance the sugar will remain in intestines and feed candida. The problem with sugars is that they are not absorbed not the opposite. Also candida feeds on protein and fats too – it is called putrefaction unlike fermentation from carbs. And many if not most people with candida will have problem with casein and other proteins because they are hard to digest but raw milk have proteolitic enzymes that help digesting casein – so raw milk is superfood especially fermented.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What about raw milk?’ is closed to new replies.