what about niacin for detoxing aldehyde? Enzymes, Iron questions — Able, care to comment please?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions what about niacin for detoxing aldehyde? Enzymes, Iron questions — Able, care to comment please?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ariela
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 6

Dr Clark recommends Niacin for detoxing aldehyde. How do you think this compares with molybdenum? Would it be an equivalent die off remedy? What doses would you recommend?

Oh a few more short questions. I read about enzymes but was still confused. Is Pancreatin ok?

And I am concerned about inability to obtain sufficient iron on a no read meat diet, especially for women during reproductive years and for young developing children. I am aware of all teh vegetarian rich iron sources, but typically they have never worked for us in the past to increase iron levels. Red meat is the only thing that worked. How bad is red meat in an anti-candida diet? What can be done to counteract this if one feels one needs to ear red meat?

Thank you so much for your help.
    Ariela

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

Swedish bitters are the best possible enzyme u can take get one without alcohol.

I dont think red meat is a big problem u can have it in moderation organic is best .I am improving eating eating red meat twice a wk but everyone is different .

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ariela;44017 wrote: How bad is red meat in an anti-candida diet? What can be done to counteract this if one feels one needs to ear red meat?

Red meat is not on the strict diet for a very good reason; it’s going to release a lot of ammonia in your intestines as it breaks down. To give you an idea of how important ammonia is to the fungal Candida, this is one of the toxins which they release in your body, so all you’ll be doing is adding more toxins to the amount that your liver is already working very hard at removing from your body.

When you have time, please read this post about iron as connected with a Candida overgrowth; it’s actually part of the protocol.
    Apo-Lactoferrin

Able

ariela
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 6

Able, this is great info, thank you. It fits right in with our symptoms, on the one hand feeling like we needed iron supps, but at the same feeding the candida, and I was in this loop I did not know how to get out of with the iron. I will try the suggestion. Thanks again for your time in responding to my questions.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Able900;44053 wrote: [Ammonia] is one of the toxins which [fungal candida] release in your body

Normally, that would mean that adding ammonia will hamper the candida.

The candida excretes ammonia because it needs to get rid of it. So if you immerse the fungus in ammonia, it will die.

This is comparable to caries bacteria. They excrete acid, because their digestive processes produce acid, this acid is poisonous to them, and they cannot process the acid to make it harmless. Therefore, they excrete it.

This is the very reason why caries bacteria just love your teeth. The teeth’s material neutralises the acid. Thus, caries bacteria attach themselves to your teeth, because there their poisonous waste product will automatically disappear.

In fact, if you immerse caries bacteria in an acid-rich environment, they will not survive.

Now apply the same reasoning to candida. Candida releases ammonia, hoping to get rid of that ammonia before they are killed by it. So: add ammonia, and the candida will suffer.

Where’s the error in this line of reasoning?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘what about niacin for detoxing aldehyde? Enzymes, Iron questions — Able, care to comment please?’ is closed to new replies.