What about my sex life?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice What about my sex life?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Cypher 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

TMI warning. Sooo just one sex session from me and he ends up with an itchy penis, and we don’t use condoms because he just doesn’t get that good feeling with one on. We have tried showers straight after and before, still same thing.
    Went to the docs to confirm candida is what i was passing to him, and it is.

I thought i don’t want him to miss out just because i am undergoing treatment so i gave him a blowjob yesturday and now his itchy, did i pass it orally, i don’t have much white on my tounge, its quite pink actully, just at the very back slight bit of white…

Also his itchy penis heals really fast because he is circumsised and the yeasties dont have many moist areas to thrive.

Does this mean my hands are tied?????

Seems my biggest symptom is yeast down their.

thanks for reading
    xoxo bouncy

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

bouncygal;45834 wrote: TMI warning. Sooo just one sex session from me and he ends up with an itchy penis, and we don’t use condoms because he just doesn’t get that good feeling with one on.

Your guy is going to have to decide which he prefers; that ‘good feeling’ he gets without a condom, or that ‘good feeling’ he gets from the Candida.

It means that you’re probably going to continue passing Candida back and forth between the two of you until you stop having unprotected
    sex of any type.

Able

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

You could try using coconut oil as lube, since it’s antifungal, but I agree with Able that it’s probably going to continue to be an issue if you have sex without a condom. You might try polyisoprene condoms instead of latex. I prefer to use them because I have a mild reaction to latex, but the general feedback is that they feel thinner and more sensitive than latex, as well. They’re slightly more expensive, but if the options are no sex or paying for condoms, that doesn’t seem like a particularly difficult choice.

Not to be vulgar, but no, and they may be your best option.

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

Thanks for the replys. Guess id rather use protection than get nothing.

msmofish
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 96

I know this story all too well ! Recurring yeast infections that led to UTI’s (due to sex) then antibiotics then yeast infection then UTI then antibiotics etc etc etc etc all led me to this website & forum.

My man & I had to refrain until we both were symptom free. He used athlete’s foot cream & I used garlic (yes inserted in my vagina), tea tree oil on tampons etc.

And as Able aptly put it (making me burst out w laughter) – condoms or candida ?

Overall following the diet & protocol has helped me be yeast free & enjoying sex again !!
    You’ll be back in action soon enough

ps – hand jobs until the yeast infections are gone

Cypher
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

this is an opportunity to have fun exploring other things

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What about my sex life?’ is closed to new replies.