What about Christmas

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What about Christmas

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  gettinhealthy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

So HUNGRY!
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hay!

I just discovered that I have candida…..so YEAH!

Seeing as Chrsitmas is coming up, I’ve been wondering if any of the allowed foods could be made into christmasy foods or snacks, due to the fact I’m not a great cook I havn’t come up with anything.

I was therefor wondering if anyone had some recipes for christmasy dishes, they felt like sharing?

:)Hope someone can help 🙂

gettinhealthy
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 9

I need an answer to your question as well! What to do at Thanksgiving and Christmas time??

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

There are no holiday recipes that I am aware of. Salads, veggies, eggs, chicken, and coconut bread are the main stays.

Perhaps something on the recipes forum.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I personally choose to cheat at these two events because I likely won’t be able to enjoy something so much for a long time.

I take a homeopathic called nox vomica for when I cheat.

-raster

yeastygut
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 34

I just posted this website the other day in the recipes section, so here it is again!

————————————————————————————————————————-
    I have only briefly checked out this website but most of the recipes seem pretty safe. pumpkin lattes, mashed cauliflower, stuffing, coconut flour cupcakes with buttercream frosting and more…

http://pinterest.com/who…avorite-candida-recipes/

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

raster;30267 wrote: I personally choose to cheat at these two events because I likely won’t be able to enjoy something so much for a long time.

I take a homeopathic called nox vomica for when I cheat.

-raster

I’m glad you said that. I wasnt planning on cheating but perhaps i might as by Christmas I will have been doing the diet 8 months.

Otherwise, I was expecting a plate of turkey, swede mash and green veg for christmas dinner. I’d be happy with that 🙂

gettinhealthy

Raster, what is nox vomica and what does it do for you?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is some info about it:

http://abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Nux-v

For me, it basically makes me feel good when I feel bad. It can cure headaches and all sorts of ailments immediately. It tells your body to protect itself when you cheat.

Its a homeopathic which is different than regular medicine or vitamins, etc.

I wish I could explain more about it but my naturopath feels strongly that it works. I know that the liver homeopathics I take work really well because they make me urinate immediately almost.

-raster

gettinhealthy

Thanks, I’ll check it out

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What about Christmas’ is closed to new replies.