Western medicines Candida ignorance illustrated: my tale

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Western medicines Candida ignorance illustrated: my tale

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  SilverLining 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #72650

    Javizy
    Member
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

    dvjorge wrote: Yes, I agree. Did you see how this man jumped over me when I answered the thread ?? To tell me in his own belief that the open poster isn’t here because he was cured with the things he pushes. Who knows that ?? I only let him know what worked for me. I suffered a lot with the fungal UT infection and know someone can appreciate it.

    The post you quoted was from TEN MONTHS ago. Three people have tried to point that out to you, yet you’ve turned it into fuel for another one of your rants. Absolutely irrelevant. Codyssey isn’t here. He can’t respond. We don’t know what treatment, if any, he received or how it turned out, and nobody was trying to say one way or the other. The fact that you’ve done this again in this situation shows you have a serious problem. I think you need a break from forums to clear your head. Four hours a day is overkill for anyone.

    #72677

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    Javizy wrote:

    Yes, I agree. Did you see how this man jumped over me when I answered the thread ?? To tell me in his own belief that the open poster isn’t here because he was cured with the things he pushes. Who knows that ?? I only let him know what worked for me. I suffered a lot with the fungal UT infection and know someone can appreciate it.

    The post you quoted was from TEN MONTHS ago. Three people have tried to point that out to you, yet you’ve turned it into fuel for another one of your rants. Absolutely irrelevant. Codyssey isn’t here. He can’t respond. We don’t know what treatment, if any, he received or how it turned out, and nobody was trying to say one way or the other. The fact that you’ve done this again in this situation shows you have a serious problem. I think you need a break from forums to clear your head. Four hours a day is overkill for anyone.

    So what ??
    On 01/24/2012 another member answered in this thread.

    #73113

    nz4ever
    Member
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 26

    candida_sucks wrote: Perhaps the drug companies make so much money off of doctors only treating the symptoms of candidiasis that they wish the root cause to go undiagnosed? That would be sinister, but I wouldn’t put it past them. It wouldn’t shock me to learn if the drug companies somehow had influence over the curriculum taught in medical schools, and were paying researchers to bias western medicine into thinking that candidiasis is rare.

    I have no doubts for that. Like the lipid hypothesis. Even though there is more public awareness now about its faulty assumption that choresterol causes heart diseases, conventional doctors still prescribe antichoresteral drugs and guide their patiens to believe that tale.
    We’re not conspiracy maniacs, it’s just the way things are. there aren’t few cases where it has been proved so.
    Internet is man’s best friend!

    #73305

    Marbro
    Member
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

    dvjorge wrote:

    [ I wish you luck and you already know what worked for me.

    Hello, Jorge.

    Just wanted to let you know why Cody probably won’t be replying to your post. You’ve replied to the very first post that Cody made, and he hasn’t written anything on the forum in about 8 months, so we can only assume and hope that he found the cure that he was looking for here on the forum.

    Thanks, Able

    I wish he have found the cure, but I would like to know what diabolic thought govern your mind ??
    Do you really think a diet and coconut oil, GSE, etc can cure an fungal UT infection ??
    A fungal infection in the UT is something that need urgent medical treatment with drugs. It is clear you have not suffered it and are delaying people the right treatment and prolonging their suffering.
    What direct impact can have a diet on a fungal infection in your UT ???
    Fungal infections are the fourth cause of UT infections in general hospitals in US. People get proper treatment and eradicate it. They need systemic Rx drugs. People with AIDS and severely immune suppressed acquire it and are treated successfully with medical drugs.
    Only in your sick mind is possible to think that a diet and some natural supplements will cure a candidiasis in your UT.
    It looks like you don’t have any idea what is a systemic drug and why it is used ??

    I have seen people living testimonies about how they reached a cure in every forum. What I have never seen is someone cured, as you claim yourself, posting and posting in any forum in the obsessive way you do. If you were cured, you weren’t here. Nobody really cured of this nightmare keep writing in forums. Leaving your testimony is more than enough.

    You may have cured you intestinal candidiasis, but that one you have in your brain is far to be cured. Respect people, suggest a protocol, but you don’t respect the right they have to chose what they want freely.

    You got issues and they have nothing to do with candidia. There is no point in being confrontational with other members like you do what seems all the time. People come to forums for advice and that is what they get. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. Stop being a jerk and help people. Maybe give an alternitive solution if you think you know everything, instead of attacking others who are just trying to help.

    #73463

    SilverLining
    Member
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

    dvjorge wrote:

    Yes, I agree. Did you see how this man jumped over me when I answered the thread ?? To tell me in his own belief that the open poster isn’t here because he was cured with the things he pushes. Who knows that ?? I only let him know what worked for me. I suffered a lot with the fungal UT infection and know someone can appreciate it.

    The post you quoted was from TEN MONTHS ago. Three people have tried to point that out to you, yet you’ve turned it into fuel for another one of your rants. Absolutely irrelevant. Codyssey isn’t here. He can’t respond. We don’t know what treatment, if any, he received or how it turned out, and nobody was trying to say one way or the other. The fact that you’ve done this again in this situation shows you have a serious problem. I think you need a break from forums to clear your head. Four hours a day is overkill for anyone.

    So what ??
    On 01/24/2012 another member answered in this thread.

    Dude – you are a nut – maybe the Candida just went to far with you.. PERSONALLY (because all we can do is talk from personal experiance) this stuff is spot on – its tough to admit – but I have had 0 luck with so called doctors that really can only treat the sympotoms – and there are a stack related to candida problems.. Its like religion – if you dont like it, and it doesnt work for you – then leave the building..

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Western medicines Candida ignorance illustrated: my tale’ is closed to new replies.